Hi, I have been playing guitar for a month and a half now. This is all the stuff I have learned so far. I was just wondering if this is alright, or could I have learned more in this time period? I don't take lessons and am self taught. Tell me what you think, Thanks,

-Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry
-Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin
-Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
-Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind
-A Major Blues Scale
-Finger picking/Hammer-ons/Pull offs
-Knowledge of notes on the fretboard and individual strings
-Chords learned: C, D, E, F, G, A, B, F major barre, E minor A minor, D minor, F minor barre, B minor barre, (barre major/minor on fifth and sixth strings) C7, D7, G7, power chords on fifth/sixth strings
-understanding of slash chords
-other minor musical theory learned(chromatic scales, strumming patterns)
yeah...ive been learning 5 months and i havent a clue what half that is.

although, i only have a 20 min lesson a week which is a problem.
ive been playing for a year and 3/4 but i dont know what the fux0rz are you talking about.
so all in all, keep up the work, next time ill see you on stage ;D
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Quote by nornies
yeah...ive been learning 5 months and i havent a clue what half that is.

although, i only have a 20 min lesson a week which is a problem.

Thanks for the opinions guys. I practice about 20+ hours a week, so thats why I am wondering if what I have learned is good enough for my amount of practice time.
It really doesn't matter how long you've been playing... more practice time = better player in most cases. It seems like you are making good use of your practice time... just keep challenging yourself and you'll keep getting better.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (Black Cherry)
Peavey 6505 Plus Head: 120W all-tube goodness
Peavey 6505 4x12 Slant Cab
Tacoma Somethin-or-other Acoustic (i bought it used)
Quote by JC13
Hmmm... It's not bad...But can you play the entire song...or are you playing it actually nicely, and not...crappily?

I can play all of the songs almost thoroughly. I record myself so I know if it sounds bad and then I can fix it from there. I'd say they all sound good when I play it.
I've been playing a year and a bit... taught myself. Haven't a clue about most of that, you're doing well!
Member #29 of the "Use Your Fecking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.

Current Gear: Hamer XT Sunburst Qlt
Epiphone SG G-400
Bugera 333 212

Roland Cube 60
+ some pedals.