ive been playing for about a year now, mostly playing stuff like metallica, nirvana. ozzy, jimi hendrix pink floyd and stuff like that. recently ive tried getting into shred but i cant decide on what "type" of music i want to play. ive looked everywhere and i just cant find something that really makes me want to play

please help
Yeah dude Childen of Bodom, Old metallica, Lamb of God. if you want to see a real badass go to google video search and look up "Marcel Coenon" hes insane
Twirling 'round with this familiar Parabol...spinning....waving...'round each new experience
Check out Dream Theater, Symphony X, Renaissance, Insomnium, Opeth, and Cannibal Corpse.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Hey man, Personally I would say "Children Of Boddom - Bed of Razors" learn that whole song, im in the process of doing so now

But even if you don't choose them, goodluck in your search!
www.myspace.com/wearemonsterrs
Quote by a7xguitarist12
ive been playing for about a year now, mostly playing stuff like metallica, nirvana. ozzy, jimi hendrix pink floyd and stuff like that. recently ive tried getting into shred but i cant decide on what "type" of music i want to play. ive looked everywhere and i just cant find something that really makes me want to play

please help

Just play technical songs that you like.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS