Well...I am not exactly volunteering to run it, but I've an idea for a stickied thread here. I think it'd be cool to have a thread listing any A&I related bands that are gonna be performing on TV this month, obviously it will be updated throughout.

Alot of talk shows are getting A&I bands to perform on their shows lately. Here are a few coming up for example.

Tuesday 2/20:
Explosions in the Sky; Conan 12:30eastern

Wed 2/21:
Cold War Kids; Jimmy Kimmel

This is just for American tv shows, hopefully people from other countries would help contribute.

Well, think it over
I think this thread is a good idea...

but that wont stop me still missing my bands on tv and just watching it later on youtube.

The thread could serve both purposes though, providing a schedule for future performances, and mentioning which ones were particularly good and worth checking on youtube (with links)
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
Maybe like a performance/video thread?

Like the one in the CR forum except we also show performances, right?

It's not a bad idea.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
Maybe like a performance/video thread?
That would be worth having if enough people contributed and we got some nice variation on bands.
Did someone say trial fortnight?
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
Hmmm, if someone wants to make it and be constantly updating it then fair enough.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
well, you can log on to yuor favourite shows website and look in there, can't you?

Conan Usually gets more Indie stuff.
...And The Nominees Are
I think it's a fantastic idea but i'm British. If its made will there be a british version?
SKITTLES
Quote by IamAfreak
I think it's a fantastic idea but i'm British. If its made will there be a british version?

I do like the idea of this thread as a whole, and I think that if there would a British version that someone from that area would be best to notify such times and events and such.

I'd be interested in a Canadian version too...considering I never see any Canadian indie bands on tv (except on MTV live), but I would suck at updating Canadian times and such.