So im gonna see em tomorrow at the Seattle Showbox. Kick ass venue BTW, ive been there twice and both times it was uber easy to get in the front row. I was just wondering if anywone has seen em live and if so how they were? I know theyre not very talented and all but it should be a pretty fun show.
EDIT: Ok they were ****in awesome. The opening band "The Trucks" sucked balls but after that a duo called No-Fi Soul Rebellion came on and they were pretty kick ass. The Presidents were just awesome thou. The crowd was going insane and i crowd surfed twice. They didnt have the gate thing in between us and the stage so when we crowd surfed where did we end up? On stage of course . But yeah, on stage w/ the presidents twice, it was fkn sweet.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Feb 22, 2007,
This probably belongs in the Bands & Artists forum...

I like their cover of Radio Killed the Video Star =)
you lucky son of gun
i love them
they have bassitars
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Quote by ParticleManTMBG
don't they do 'lump' or whatever?

Yep, lump, peaches, i cant really think of any other hits.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Jesus Christ, Bill Clinton has the best stage presence I've seen in a while.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Hump De Bumb (Cus of the edit of course)
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Probably should go in either bands and artists or in the useless threads area.

But i bet Lump is pretty awesome live.

Quote by soul_power
Yep, lump, peaches, i cant really think of any other hits.

Lump, Peaches, Kitty, Some Postman.

That's pretty much it, they only had two albums.
That is a really good band.

I like 'Shreds of Boa' a lot. Off of Love Everybody.

My Guitars:
Fender Mustang.
Yamaha FG-413SL.
they need to make another damn album

i'd cry happy tears
The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced.
-Frank Zappa
Quote by Turd_Ferguson
My brother was there. He said it was good

Yeah it was fkn sweet. What did he say about that bull dyke band that opened? Oh and they have 4 albums BTW and they played a lot of new stuff at the show so im sure one is in the works.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Did they do the Drew Carey theme?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?