A couple of years back i got a Fender Squire in a beginners pack....i recently got a brand new Epiphone ES-175...and i want to re-build the old squire...i think it could be nice....you guys got any tips for me...any cool ideas for paintjobs...just anything at all that would make this a kick ass guitar? please all ideas are gladly appreciated

i more or less want to rebuild everything about the guitar...so anything at all is appreciated
The blues had a child...it was called rock and roll
probably would get better and more helpful information in the "Guitar Building and Customizing" forum
Quote by Led N' Roses
A couple of years back i got a Fender Squire in a beginners pack....i recently got a brand new Epiphone ES-175...and i want to re-build the old squire...i think it could be nice....you guys got any tips for me...any cool ideas for paintjobs...just anything at all that would make this a kick ass guitar? please all ideas are gladly appreciated

i more or less want to rebuild everything about the guitar...so anything at all is appreciated

Here are some good guitar building resources. Also, it would be helpful to get a sense of what you're trying to accomplish or what you don't like about the current guitar.

Regards,

Rob
Last edited by ririzarry at Apr 7, 2007,
Check these wired pickguards out. I bought the first one on the list and loved it.

http://store.guitarfetish.com/wipi.html

Also learn to dress the frets on your squier. Look it up on google.

As for the hardware(bridge and tuners) guitarfetish has plenty to choose from.

They are not the only store online, so look around before you buy. I always do.
You should add a killswitch to the Squire. Killswithces = the p00n. You can get wiring diagrams somehwere, I forgot the link.