would you rather get porked by...

a long skinny penis?

or a short and fat penis...
member #3 of the "WELOVEREGGAE" club

Quote by RIM99
Just tell her you're going over to her house to play tiddlywinks and mack that shit.

SPARTAN 296 OF UG'S 300

Jackson Dinky: $67/$499

Master Chief of the UG Society of Ninjas
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
im vegitarian

Really? So like, what do you eat to get all of the other healthy stuff that meat has? I'm curious, as I'd like to try and not eat meat for a whole year.
Quote by The Casualty
Really? So like, what do you eat to get all of the other healthy stuff that meat has? I'm curious, as I'd like to try and not eat meat for a whole year.

I did it for a month, and I just found you get hungry alot more.

You can easily get all the nutrients you need from other things though.

Oh and short and fat
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
And if I was a chick, I imagine having a massive 18 incher shoved in your meat wallet wouldn't feel too pleasant. So... short and fat.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
You and your friend having an argument?
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Seeing as this has been boycotted into a vegetarian thread...... I was vegetarian for about 10 years, i stopped because i became dangerously anemic... so perhaps don't take my advice on getting all the healthy things from meat....... but eat lots of vegemince and quorn. It's low-fat as well.

And threadstarter, why no normal choices? Both sound a bit freakish and undesirable. Not saying i'm shallow enough not to let my boyfriend pork me if he was unfortunate enough to be either of those but I would probably dread it. I want a normal option!
Quote by GdayArmstrong
well depending on the woman 9-11 inches can like displace the ovary or something like that

kinda cool........
LOL
lol

who the hell would want a chode?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Womb entrance, not ovary, silly. the entrance to that is too tiny for anything to get any further.

You called me silly