Page 1 of 4
this thread will turn into another "KILL BILLIE JOE" and green day slagging fest, but the mods will probably close it if that happens.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
Last edited by twowheels at Feb 17, 2007,
hes 35 according to the Green Day thread in pop-punk forum

happy b'day
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
It'd be incredibly rude to make an Anti-Green Day thread out of Billie's birthday. Personally I dislike Green Day, but still...

Happy Birthday, Billie.
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
wow happy o-****ing bday mr punk rawker, the almighty great shredder of green day.

Wait a minute. You like MCR and those type of bands right? Im not bashing you, cause I like a lot of that music too and I like some of MCR's stuff, but isn't it a bit hypocritical for you to be making fun of green day because they dont shred?
You sure you're not just jumping on the hate greenday bandwagon?
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Happy birthday, you little Shred-head, you!

I got you an Ibanez JEM.

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
well happy ****ing birthday to the person who ruined the image of modern rock.
My gear,

roland Jazz chourus
les paul model i built myself
Big muff
squire bullet soon to be hot rodded
Mxr Phase100
bass i built myself
Morley Wah

"I'm still trying to figure
out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets."
wtf is up with all the billie joe threads today?? hes a terrible guitarist and i hope he dies!!
LEAFS FOR CUP
Quote by csn00b
wtf is up with all the billie joe threads today?? hes a terrible guitarist and i hope he dies!!

Ironic you'd say such a thing when you listen to A7X.
Quote by guitarmakerpugh
well happy ****ing birthday to the person who ruined the image of modern rock.

wow you're dumb

i hope you die

hes better than you
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by csn00b

He doesn't shred and play metal so he automatically sucks and must die?
Quote by Roughage
So? It's my birthday too as well.

Happy birthday mate!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by csn00b

There's only 2 (Maybe, maaaybe 3). Relax.

It's a shame you'd hate someone for their guitar skill.
Quote by ParticleManTMBG

Of course. That's how UG works. Haven't you figured that out yet
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by ParticleManTMBG

apparently....

C0z hEs NuT aS gUt As SyNAseT gAtEs A7X!!!!LOLZ
<//////>~
Quote by twowheels
this thread will turn into another "KILL BILLIE JOE" and green day slagging fest, but the mods will probably close it if that happens.

It's gonna turn into KILL BILL vol.3

Quote by csn00b

who the hell cares if hes a good guitarist, I'm not personally a greenday fan, but i respect them, they make their music, so stop bashing people because you don't agree with their style, and who says hes even attempting to be a good guitarist, hes obviously doing something right... because last I looked you didn't have a few platinums hanging on the old dining room wall do ya?
Don't try engaging me
The vaguest of shrugs
The prescription drugs
You'll never find
A person inside

Quote by saphrax
I agree with This End Up
Quote by bbsbass
Wait a minute. You like MCR and those type of bands right? Im not bashing you, cause I like a lot of that music too and I like some of MCR's stuff, but isn't it a bit hypocritical for you to be making fun of green day because they dont shred?
You sure you're not just jumping on the hate greenday bandwagon?

no idont like my chemical romance. If you are judging due to me being a fan of aiden then i can understand. MCR...they have a good guitarist, i was surprised, cuz in famous last words the riffs arent too bad but frickin the guy cant sing. Im not the hugest fan of pop punk

i know billie can play better than what is shown in GD. Its just if you have that talent, then put it into action ya know?
^ lol actually kindof clever
Edit: to Doolittle

Edit2:
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
no idont like my chemical romance. If you are judging due to me being a fan of aiden then i can understand. MCR...they have a good guitarist, i was surprised, cuz in famous last words the riffs arent too bad but frickin the guy cant sing. Im not the hugest fan of pop punk

i know billie can play better than what is shown in GD. Its just if you have that talent, then put it into action ya know?

Oh, im sorry then my mistake. I apologize. And yes I know MCR has decent guitarists I was just drawing parallels between the lack of shreddingness. But either way I apologize. Please carry on undisturbed.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Last edited by bbsbass at Feb 17, 2007,
Quote by bbsbass
Of course. That's how UG works. Haven't you figured that out yet

Exactly!

Guitarist not playing metal = ghey n teh sucky
Quote by The Casualty
Exactly!

Guitarist not playing metal = ghey n teh sucky

@ your sig

"slayer"

lolz....
<//////>~
Quote by bbsbass
^ lol actually kindof clever
Edit: to Doolittle

Edit2:

Oh, im sorry then my mistake. I apologize. And yes I know MCR has decent guitarists I was just drawing parallels between the lack of shreddingness. But either way I apologize. Please carry on undisturbed.

oh yeah dont worry about it. Like i dont understand effing fall out boy. They sure can come up with catchy songs, but do any of their songs contain anything other than 3 - 6 powerchords?
i think Billie not shredding is because maybe he doesn't like shred music... Not because HeS dEH SuCkZoRS, but its not in his perseonal taste to shred
the problem with the bastard is that he dosent actualy play, its just like he kinda duct taped picks to random places on his body and makes out with the guitar plugged in... and recorded it.

I must say, making music by ****ing the guitar is an art, but he cant even do that right...
My gear,

roland Jazz chourus
les paul model i built myself
Big muff
squire bullet soon to be hot rodded
Mxr Phase100
bass i built myself
Morley Wah

"I'm still trying to figure
out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets."
^ (To GdayArmstrong) Exactly. I wish people would stop debating over this though. It's all up to taste. Music is music - you like it or you don't like it. But either way, I think you should be proud of your tastes.

Happy Birthday Bille Joe
Funny how every Green Day thread turns into a battle

Like I said, do to the term "Green Day" as has been done to "buttsecks".
Quote by guitarmakerpugh
the problem with the bastard is that he dosent actualy play, its just like he kinda duct taped picks to random places on his body and makes out with the guitar plugged in... and recorded it.

I must say, making music by ****ing the guitar is an art, but he cant even do that right...

wtf?

if you are gunna bash them at least do it right...
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
@ your sig

"slayer"

lolz....

I know, right?

Whenever someone sees it, they're either:

"LOLZ U R RITE SLAYERS SUX LOLROFL!!!"

or

"Slayer does nto suk u fukkin bitch omg tehy r metel!!1"
Page 1 of 4