(Invalid img)

I used this and only this pick to play for like 2 years than one day my music class teacher said I should change the way I hold it so did...****ing broke it. I then tried to "fix" it with tooth picks, electrical tape and grip tape. It still works fine but I almost never use it.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
I've never had one long to enough to make it my special pick.

Freakin' dog.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
http://www.willismusic.com/newecomsite/images/14301_thm.jpg

like that, cept the turtle is blue, and its a 1 millimeter, and you cant read any of the writing on it because it is rubbed off, and the turtle is like half gone. ive used it for the last 2 years
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
^ hell yea, tortex ftw! but i just have like 20 fender medium black picks, and 20 purple ones, but i only use the black ones because they just play better for some reason, so i guess those are my lucky picks. its funny cuz my mom bought them for me and she didnt know crap about which picks i like and crap and thickness, any of that stuff, but she bought the perfect picks, and i havent used a different type since.

my favourite pick, bit blurry from the picture resizing
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
The guitar center picks (red)
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
tortex green ones, not sure waht size, i steal them from my guitar teacher, most of them have all the stuff rubbed off them
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
Quote by deathbyawesome
tortex green ones, not sure waht size, i steal them from my guitar teacher, most of them have all the stuff rubbed off them

You shouldn't them off your teacher.

Here's mine

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████

I don't have a lucky pick, but I have a couple of those that I've been using a lot lately.