I love BMR.

That's where I found out about Zyklon B, Bishop of Hexen and 1349.
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Yeah, I use it regularly. It's really good.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Absolutely badass! Great find!
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
I usually only use it when im bored at school and on a computer.

Ive found some good bands there though like Kvist, Epoch of Unlight, and some others.
Not kvlt enough for me. People have heard of those bands
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
^

lol where did you come from, i bet you were hiding in a forest somewhere.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
ha. I have been around this whole time?

I am not noticed : (
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
Seriously? Haha. I haven't seen you post for a while.

So you play WoW dude..from the other thread? Har har. I just quit.
I swear to god im fvcking invisible lol

Yea, The Burning Crusades is so metuhl. Quitting would be impossible
Our skin worn thin
Our bones exposed
Life reduced to ticks
Boo at tEH Warcraft, you have to quit

Anyways, I've been a member for awhile but never puchased the thingie for $6.66(what an original number . Is it worth it? What does it even do?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I have used it before. However, I am comfortable enough with my own taste of music that i like now. BMR plays way too much crap, but i like the fact that you can fast forward. There are quite a few decent bands........good starting toool...................****in posers..................*drunkboarding.
Quote by strigoi_vii
I swear to god im fvcking invisible lol

Yea, The Burning Crusades is so metuhl. Quitting would be impossible

Not rly. I uninstalled the game and deleted all the patches. Then I was like 'omg'..and reinstalled it..then I realised how much crap I needed to download and I gave up..uninstalled it again..and havent touched it since. Easy peasy. Your not invisible..I <3 you. I had a 60 warrior, 32 Hunter, 52 Rogue..I quit before BC dude.
^Ohhhh, so you had no life
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Yeah, been listening to this site for a year, it is truly kickass. I just wish they left all the episodes up instead of 10 at a time.
Quote by slayerbizkit
Yeah, been listening to this site for a year, it is truly kickass. I just wish they left all the episodes up instead of 10 at a time.

Yeah.

Episodes 67-79 kicked an insane amount of ass.
Hmmm this is getting the air of a chat thread, I guess it's ok for mods to go off topic at will. BMR 's great, simple and if theres a song you don't like------ next. It's good they play old stuff and not just new shite. It's cool how you can select last weeks show................... what's this pandora you speak of?