Poll: What will happen to the former members of RATM/Audioslave?
Poll Options
View poll results: What will happen to the former members of RATM/Audioslave?
Cornell's new album, Carry on, will finally carry him into retirement
5 10%
RATM will reunite for good
32 64%
De la Rocha will throw a hissy fit on stage. No reunion
7 14%
Panic Channel breaks up. Corrnell and Navaro join forces. Go figure
6 12%
Voters: 50.
As you all have heard, the awful noise that was Chris Cornell's voice over the great sounds of RATM that was Audioslave is no more. Everyone is now awating the reuniting of Zach de la Rocha in april. What does this mean for the members of RATM/Audioslave?
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
It means RATM will get back together, duh! And Chris has/had a great voice back in the day so shut up about the "noise."
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Shut the hell up.

While I like RATM alot more, Audioslave had talent and I for one like Cornell's voice.

And I seriously wonder where all these sudden fans for RATM are coming from...
You're an idiot. Chris Cornell has an amazing voice, and has since his days with Soundgarden.

And if you'd do a simple read of it, Chris plans to continue a solo career and the rest of Audioslave may join with Zach.

The end.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
they all suck....

but seriously i dont listen to either
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Blackholesun00
Why does no one care about Soundgarden?

pretty sure they only had one hit song in the 90s.....

from what TV has told me anyway
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
All I know is that Cornell made the worst Bond theme since Shirley Bassey's Moonraker, and that RATM re-uniting would fucking rule.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Lol, Soundgarden are decent.

And TS you're an idiot. Where is the "RATM are not reuniting and Zach doesn't have to throw a hissy fit onstage to be the reason".

TS you're now a dick in my book.
yeah, the music world needs a band like RATM to give it a good kick up the arse (again)
L E T S G O F U C K I N C R A Z Y ! ! ! !

Quote by Leonheart
Shut the hell up.

While I like RATM alot more, Audioslave had talent and I for one like Cornell's voice.

+1

Cornell's last album was amazing, I hope this one will be even better.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by raise_the_dead
All I know is that Cornell made the worst Bond theme since Shirley Bassey's Moonraker, and that RATM re-uniting would fucking rule.

Are you retarded? Cornell's Bond song was brilliant. It completely fit in with the rest of movie. The tough gritty voice with the tough gritty Bond. I loved it.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by Leonheart

TS you're now a dick in my book.

You keep dicks in books?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead

that was him!!

if there is a reason to hate the guy...
<//////>~
Quote by raise_the_dead
You keep dicks in books?

I knew someone would point that out when I was typing it.
Quote by LilVikingboy
Are you retarded? Cornell's Bond song was brilliant. It completely fit in with the rest of movie. The tough gritty voice with the tough gritty Bond. I loved it.

Exactly!
Quote by Leonheart

Well, if you think about it, it is a really good way of saying "I hate you".
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
RATM are saying it's a one time only performance.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by myself101
pretty sure they only had one hit song in the 90s.....

from what TV has told me anyway

Dude... just... no.
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Seriously, I've noticed a ton of users preaching about how much better RATM is then Soundgarden. First of all they're in completely different genres. Second, Superunknown and Badmotorfinger are better then all the RATM albums, even the self-titled (opinion.)
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Quote by Leonheart
Shut the hell up.

Ive been wondering the same thing. For some reason i thought that Rage fans were a dieing breed. Apparently i was wrong
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
Quote by Leonheart

Quote by LilVikingboy

Are YOU retarded? That song was about as gritty as a bubble bath. You wanted a gritty Bond theme? Get a 50-year-old blues man to sing something over a DJ Premier beat, or whatever. THAT'S gritty.

You know what would've made a great Bond theme? Sour Times by Portishead.
Quote by Leonheart
Shut the hell up.

dude theres a lot of real fans like myself who have been waiting for a long time for this!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by raise_the_dead

*does Shirley Bassey voice*

But I am the voice of Bond dahling!

The Moonraker kno-ows! There I've got the range dahling.

EDIT: Ratm will most likely do a live album and dvd, and then judging on what should be good responce, they'll get together to do a new studio album.
Zach is actuamlly my least favorite singer and for a few days (back in like 2000), Chris was my favorite singer
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you
Zachs voice sounds like utter shit compared to Chris's
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.

Hopefully Rage Against The Machine will stay together for good. Audioslave was pretty good, but overall I like RATM better overall. I just dig their sound a lot more.
chis cornell is way better than zack de la rocha, audioslave was better than rage against the machine, and soundgarden was better than audioslave. chris cornell=better than ratm