im thinking of buying a new guitar, ive been playing a lot of heavy metal and shred and stuff like that. It needs to be within $200 to $350. i was thinkin somethin with 24 frets and a locking trem.

any suggestions??
Godin Freeway Classic is probably over your price range but you can get the Freeway Floyd, With floyd rose and locking nut and stuff, I own the Freeway classic and its great, freeway floyd is the same just with FR
"See, you're born punk. When you get your first haircut, then you're alternative. Then you let it grow long, then you're metal." - Kirk Hammett
i dont think you'll get a reliable trem on a 200-350$ guitar. but an ibanez rg would be good probably, but i dunno which exact model, there's so many damn rg's i dont see how anyone can say which one is good unless they've played them all.
Raise your budget. You'll be able to buy a $250 guitar sooner, but it will never last you. Any guitar in that price range will suck, especially with appointments like you've listed.
no
Quote by a7xguitarist12
im thinking of buying a new guitar, ive been playing a lot of heavy metal and shred and stuff like that. It needs to be within $200 to $350. i was thinkin somethin with 24 frets and a locking trem.

any suggestions??

No.
Dickless.
locking trem... $350... as stated, not gonna happen. at least, not with a trem that's going to last and stay in tune. save up about twice that much, and grab an RG1570, or don't save and get a fixed bridge RG. You don't have to buy an RG, but I find they're some of the best shred machines on the market. Jackson does make some good ones too, but again, going to require cash for a trem that'll last.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
rg350 play and sound well for a cheap guitar, I hear bad things of the trem but mine has never shown any problems.