Hey peeps

I just wanna know what the difference is between the ESP KH2 and the KH202? As there is a huge price difference.

cheers

D
I'm only Welsh, give me a break!!

Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Airline 2P DLX
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender Strat
Yamaha FG 450SA

Peavey ValveKing 212
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop SW95 Crybaby
Shit load of Picks
ESP is Japanese and nearly hand-made, while LTD is a Korean conveyor product. There's your price difference.

Edit: not to mention that 202 is basswood and has a bolt-on neck and a licensed FR. But then 602 will still be much cheaper than KH2 - thought you were talking about that one as 602 and KH2 are very similar.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
Last edited by pifty at Feb 17, 2007,
okay cheers buddy. so theres gonna be a big change in the way the instruments sounds?

Gear:

Airline 2P DLX
PRS Tremonti SE
Fender Strat
Yamaha FG 450SA

Peavey ValveKing 212
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop SW95 Crybaby
Shit load of Picks
i have a kh203 and imo it sounds pretty good for the price. i have never played a kh2 so i dont know how much different it is.
Quote by benenov
love is when a girl can fit both my balls in her mouth.
well the kh202 has terrible cheap pickups. the kh602 and the kh2 both have EMG 81 active pickups. Between the kh2 and the kh602 the biggest difference is how well the neck is built. if thats worth 1000 dollars for you then go for it.
Warrior Generation X Double Cutaway - EMG 85's
Schecter C1 Classic - ZW EMG's
Fender Strat - DG20 EMG's
Yamaha Acoustic-Electric
Metal Zone
Roland Cube 60
BIG STUBBIES!
etc.
yar im sure i do lol ok thanks

Gear: