A couple of days ago, there was this thread featuring the video for Mims' single This Is Why I'm Hot

I watched it, though the beat was cool but Mims couldn't rap to save his life. So I left the following comment-

GREAT BEAT! AWFUL MC!

And that was that.

Or so I thought.

A few hours later, I got a message in my Inbox. From a dude called Keroner. The message was, copied and pasted, not a word of it edited:

well i guess you could do better huh ? oh my bad your a nobody ! so when you gonna make a song ? or does your mom allow you to make noise in our room ! faggot

I replied

Oooh, looks like someone's feelings got hurt! Aaaaww.... grow the **** up, loser.

I was pretty surprised that someone would be lame enough to send me a message about this, instead of just posting a comment. But I thought the whole episode was over.

But no!

i will when you do ! loser

Getting a bit exasperated at this display of absolute stupidity, I replied...

You're a hopeless loser. You get pissed off because I said AWESOME BEAT! AWFUL MC! in a YouTUbe comment? Jeez man, stop masturbating to half-naked chicks dancing and go out, do something.

That masturbating to half-naked chicks comment was because I had seen his profile and his favourites was full of those dumb girls shaking their asses to the latest hits, blah blah. Not anymore, I think he cleaned his act up

I was wondering why the **** I was replying anyways, but meh...

Days passed, and I thought the dude had grown up.

NOT SO!

i see your the one thats mad ! you make a comment and dont expect a response. i could see your just a hater because your a no one and that hurts so u decide to lash out on others ! stop hatin! HATER ! ahahahahahahaha

To which I answered

Dude. Get a life. Stop hating on me, just because I don't suck Mims' dick like you do. (besides, what a shit name for a rapper.)

And promptly blocked him.

Yeah, pretty dumb huh? Tell me about it.....
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
indeed. happens on ug sometimes too. its sad when the looneys get internet connection. i keep my looney's locked up if you catch my drift
Too cool for a signature.
Anyone that uses the word "hater" is a wanksta, dickhead or just a tosser. Probably all 3. Congrats for not giving in (btw I could only listen to 2 lines of that song before I closed it down, god shut the hell up, i don't care why the hell you think you're hot)

Yeah, hip-hop is dead.
Well, it's YouTube. Not ALL of them can be winners.
Quote by Jesus Himself Christ
You know, you're one pretty cool guy, Kylster.

Please click this and critique some little ditties I done madeified myselfins!
*Looks at thread title*
You weren't wrong
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Yeah, I got this:

Quote by Ascendancy1080
your a douche. You criticize everything i say, even whe your wrong.

I replied, and called him some names, to which he flamed me. Not exactly the same, but I don't even know who it was.
Uhm Yeah, you pwnd him?

But you told that whole story on here, so where's your life?

...wait, I just read that, damn it! Where's MY life? noooo!
Quote by madbass518
rbmason speaks the truth
Quote by guitarfreak042
i said it was the greatest movie of all time not the greatest comedy of all time......idiot....

Epi Les Paul
Epi Goth G400 Extreme
Crate GLX212
Eh? Lawl! That was funny. I dont know what the point was but...

There should make a show called "Internet Beefs". Rappers "beefing" online. Yes its based off a show in the US called "Beef" on BET. That would be awesome. Pathetic but awesome.
Yeah, I almost got a message from the guy B-Cup666, because I had posted in the metalhead flaming thread, but my inbox was full, so I never got it. Owned.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
he got served...with sexy results
Quote by pimpinazndude
^ wut he said

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
No, if you think THIS was lame...

.... check this out.

I saw this response to that bitch Shirley Phelps Roper, who goes around picketing the funerals of US soldiers killed in Iraq. Anyways, I posted a comment:

You were SOOO close to being my hero, until you said "All terrorists are Muslims." That's such a bloody ignorant statement, I could barely believe you could go from making so much sense to none at all in the space of ten seconds.

To which some moron replied:

find me a terrorist who isnt muslim

Me:

You ****ing moron, ever heard of the IRA? The KKK? ETA? Red Brigades? The Baader-Meinhof Group?

Those are all non-Muslim terrorist groups, all of which were pretty famous at one point or another. Please, next time, switch your brain on. Or go to Wikipedia. Or even better, DO BOTH.

His dumbass reply:

Hey bitch tits, calm down lol. Hasn't anyone told you fighting on the internet is like being in the special olympics: even if you win you're still retarded. If you're looking at it from that point of view, then everyone who inspires terror (george bush, Christians, ordinary people) are terrorists. You don't see KKK, IRA, ETA boarding planes and bombing them or crashing them into buildings.

Next time, grab some street smarts instead of relying on wikipedia for your entire life, and realize when people speak of terrorists, they don't mean the small time shit. Peace.

Dude, you're just an idiot. The KKK small time? ha, ha, ha. ETA killed almost a thousand people, that ain't small time. The Red Brigade committed 14,000 acts of violence, including murdering the Italian Prime Minister of the time. Is that small time?

Street smarts? How about YOU get smarts, period.

So, your first reply to me was stupid, and your second reply was even dumber. How low can you go?

But no matter how dumb that dude was, at least he knew when to stop:

LOL, I'm not gonna keep this going. I'll let you think you won bigshot. Cheers

I mean... 'find me a terrorist who isn't muslim'... wow... this guy is 22 and Canadian, surely he can't be THAT brainwashed?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
i commented in the Bass Forum in a thread about this 13 string bass and i said something like "i hate those basses they look ugly"

and then i was sent this huge PM about how i should "****ing kill myself because that bass worth more than i ever will be"

and he pretty much just repeated that for 12 sentences
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~