I remember finding it on here one day.

It is about how his name and pictures is related to the number of the beast and other stuff.

I got reminded of this from seeing previews of 'the number 23'
Oh man, an ENIGMA!! Let the masses cower in fear, for an earth-shatteringly EVIL correlation has been found between the US president and Satan! The end is near! The Jews did 9/11!! The Apollo moon landing was a hoax! Anna Nicole Smith is still alive and participating in underground TrimSpa advertisements in Guatemala!
Quote by AlexInChains
Oh man, an ENIGMA!! Let the masses cower in fear, for an earth-shatteringly EVIL correlation has been found between the US president and Satan! The end is near! The Jews did 9/11!! The Apollo moon landing was a hoax! Anna Nicole Smith is still alive and participating in underground TrimSpa advertisements in Guatemala!

you like mah bawdee?
Check out my latest recording on my profile
Quote by AlexInChains

Man, you think JUST like me