alright guys, I know everyone out here has seen a movie about an album, or about a band, and I was wondering what you guys thought of them, I've seen The Wall(a pink floyd rock opera about a person named pink for those of you who haven't seen it) and that was it, and I was wondering if you guys knew anything about any other movies like that
Spinal Tap, The Last Waltz... two popular, awesome movies.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
almost famous?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
there hysteria the def leppard one, not one for much leppard but the movie is pretty cool,also theres oh damnt he ac/dc one too forgot what its called but also, motley crue is coming out with a new one in 08'
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Quote by BlackList666
there hysteria the def leppard one, not one for much leppard but the movie is pretty cool,also theres oh damnt he ac/dc one too forgot what its called but also, motley crue is coming out with a new one in 08'

thunderstruck? the aussie one?

i haven't seen it but i heard it was good
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
hm bullet in a bible, and i'm waiting for the green day movie to come out, because if its based off of what the songs in AI mean, it should prove to be quite the doozie
Bullet In A Bible isn't a movie... it's just a concert. That's not what he's looking for, but thanks for coming out, fan boy.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
Quote by GdayArmstrong
hm bullet in a bible, and i'm waiting for the green day movie to come out, because if its based off of what the songs in AI mean, it should prove to be quite the doozie

really?

they are making a movie of it

0_o
<//////>~
The Doors, Detroit Rock City, Almost Famous, Tommy, Quadrophenia and Purple Rain come to mind
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by GdayArmstrong

seriously I like green day, but really they're is way better real punk bands out there(green day was punk, now they just have punkish tendencies)
Quote by stayalive#55
seriously I like green day, but really they're is way better real punk bands out there(green day was punk, now they just have punkish tendencies)

He wasn't talking about Green Day being punk he was just talking about the movie. Who cares about your opinion on whether they are good or not?