Any suggestion of a good, easy/intermediate song?
but not metallica, I'm not a big fan
MY GEARS:
Ibanez S520EX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul w/ Killswitch
Fender 12-string Acoustic
Fender Champion300 (to be changed soon to a Tube Amp)
Ibanez TS-9 Overdrive pedal
Boss PW-10 pedal
I don't know what you mean by intermediate but I'm learning bed of razors right now and I've been playing for two years...
I've been playing for 3 years
MY GEARS:
Ibanez S520EX
Boss PW-10 pedal
Well you should at least list some songs you know. The amount of time you've been playing means nothing. It's all about where you are at the moment. Some guy could play for 12 years and really suck. Just give some songs you know.
Walk By pantera is easy It has a fun solo Ive been playing for nearly 2 years and I learnt that a while ago
I'm mostly a rythm guitarist, but I can play some solo. Here are some songs that I play all the way:
-the trooper, aces high by iron maiden
-welcome to the jungle, my michelle, estranged by guns n roses
-NIB, paranoid by black sabbath

here are some songs that I can play the rythm guitar:
-hallowed be thy name, phantom of the opera, 22 acadia avenue by iron maiden
-cowboys from hell, cemetary gates by pantera
-some metallica because my friends like that like master of puppet and seek and destroy
MY GEARS:
Ibanez S520EX
Boss PW-10 pedal
Well, your a different type of player than me. You might want to check out Bed of Razors by Children of Bodm though. It's not THE hardest thing ever but it's pretty hard. It's a good challenge.
i been playin for about 3 years and i can play Crazzy Train, OZZY is one of the wierdest song writers ever. its an easy song but the solo kicked my a$$! laters!!!!
Try Are You Dead Yet by Children of Bodom. The solo is hard but the rest of the song is easy.