I just borrowed a wah wah pedal, Can anyone link me to some lessons or links or something? thanks
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
It's easy really, you rock it back and forth, and it goes 'wah'.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Depends on what kinda Wah it is really.
I find it helps just to play around with it until you get a feel for the sound.
Like play some low notes/riffs/licks and then some high ones, and experiment with the wah.
You can read everything you'd ever want to know about a wah pedal, but you'll never get a feel for it if you don't experiment.
Quote by S0ulja23
It's easy really, you rock it back and forth, and it goes 'wah'.

no shit smart ass

and yeah, that what I have been doing but u need somethign to give u a start... thats why i wanna read something... anyways I got it.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...