21 4%
'ES
28 6%
Other
245 50%
Voters: 488.
Page 1 of 6
Which brand of shoes do you prefer?

I'm terribly sorry if this has been done before, just tell me if it has and I won't hesitate to delete it.

(poll up soon)
Last edited by stratkat at Feb 17, 2007,
Nike best be on dat poll.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
pumas
Originally posted by V12prowler
u could use a blowtorch and a fetus
New Balance 924s. That's just me because of my foot problem tho. Some bones in my feet are fused so I can't be on my feet for a long time so I have to wear shoes with good archs and NB 924s are great for my arch.
For looks and everything I like Vans, but I'm not a poser, so Adidas

Maybe once I get my fat ass on my bmx bike I'll start wearing Vans.
You forgot Converse (no not those stupid Chuck Taylor's that are "in" right now), I have an awsome pair of solid black w/th shadow skate shoes from them, and hey wake owsome classic sneakers, in leather too.

Member Q-Tron of the EHX Users Guild
Converse, chucks and jack purcells, dunlop volleys are tight too,lolz.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
emericas
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Those are all skate shoes...hmm

But anyways Jack Purcell Converse and the Vans Rowley-Motorhead are the ones I wear
a pair of converse, not the chuck taylors either, there like skate shoes i guess.
Quote by kthanxbai
Those are all skate shoes...hmm

But anyways Jack Purcell Converse and the Vans Rowley-Motorhead are the ones I wear

I was thinking off the top of my head, and all I wear is skate shoes.
Quote by digimon go!
and fender sucks just like MCR!!

es

NEVER DISGRACE MCR BY USING THE WORD FENDER IN THE SAME SENTENCE UNLESS SUCKS COME RIGHT BEFORE FENDER!
Quote by trueyoungpunk
NEVER DISGRACE MCR BY USING THE WORD FENDER IN THE SAME SENTENCE UNLESS SUCKS COME RIGHT BEFORE FENDER!

Fender>MCR>You

And that's pretty insulting right there buddy
Fender makes good all-around guitars, learn to deal with their well earned popularity.
Quote by trueyoungpunk

so.. what you are telling us to say is MCR sucks fender? idiot
lol yeah he has no room to talk his name is "trueyoungpunk" yet he listens to MCR and hates fenders. what a wad of donkey shiite. rofl he prolly wears those baggy ass black pants with the chains and bondage belts hanging all over th eplace
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Quote by trueyoungpunk

MCR sucks, fender. hahaha, faggot.
Quote by trueyoungpunk

dude.. mcr sucks. seriously, fender could kick mcr's asses anyday.
You must be on some sweet drugs to like mcr.
Quote by rhymeswith suck
(no not those stupid Chuck Taylor's that are "in" right now)

My friend, those have been in style since the 60s. Go ahead, ask your parents. They'll tell you.

As for me: Chucks or Adidas depending on my mood/whether or not it's wet out/which ones are closer when I'm leaving the house. Also, my Doc Martens are fun from time to time.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Shredder Guitar
lol yeah he has no room to talk his name is "trueyoungpunk" yet he listens to MCR and hates fenders. what a wad of donkey shiite. rofl he prolly wears those baggy ass black pants with the chains and bondage belts hanging all over th eplace

Those black pants are peices of shit and I got this file from a friend of mine because bfore he posted he got grounded and I'm to busy to make a new one for myself.
Quote by trueyoungpunk
Those black pants are peices of shit and I got this file from a friend of mine because bfore he posted he got grounded and I'm to busy to make a new one for myself.

well.. you're still a retarted fag who listens to mcr, so your gay.. and you like crappy pop bands.. and you think one of the world's best guitar companys suck.
So, i think you're completely ****ing retarded and need of a lobotomy.