does anyone know when they will stop selling the 60th anniverstary strat

Not to be a smartass, but I would guess after the 60th anniversary is over. You might find a few in stock, but, I would assume that Fender will stop making them.
on the guitar center and musicians friend website it doesnt even say there are limited quantities so im hoping they may be around for a while
email fender and ask them. they actually answer questions like that.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I believe it's 30 percent. I've got a good friend at GC in Atlanta, I can call him tomorrow, I'd check with him right now, but, they have a gig tonight.
Quote by fireman464
I believe it's 30 percent. I've got a good friend at GC in Atlanta, I can call him tomorrow, I'd check with him right now, but, they have a gig tonight.

yup, most stores is 30 percent
so the guitar is 600 dollars so i pay 30 percent of that to put it on layaway or do i pay 30 percent and then have to pay 600 dollars sorry if i sound like a noob i just never messed with guitars and layaway together
Nah, just pay the 30 percent and then you owe the rest. Also, try to talk them down a little on the price, they can do that. I never pay full price. Do, like I do and only deal with one or two of the employees that have been there awhile. Call the store tomorrow and check on the amount you'll need up front, or PM me and I'll check with my friend.
who exactly is this 'they' you speak of?
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
ya those people are easy to talk prices down i got a roland cube the goes for 125 for 105 i told they guy i only had 105 and im 17 so tried tradin in a digitech rp80 (which i regret buying) when i knew i would be able to without a parent so i got it for 105
Done making them... I know because the last one my local music store had is on layaway... going to ME!

And I only owe 138.15 out of 1099.99+tax left!
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
ya it says online only item if i dont get one im going to regret it big time im that kind of person when i get my mind set on something i just have to have it no matter what gets in my way what would you call that stubborn huh w/e