Page 1 of 2
tell me that this is not the greatest cartoon in the world
so much immature humor,there always flashing back to moments,making fun of seroius situations its quite the show if you havent seen it watch it
cartoon network(adult swim)
simpsons>family guy
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
z0Mg!!!111 FaMiLy gUyZ!!!11

but yeah i love family guy
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Ibanez_4
tell me that this is not the greatest cartoon in the world
so much immature humor,there always flashing back to moments,making fun of seroius situations its quite the show if you havent seen it watch it
cartoon network(adult swim)

its a great show but still

search button

many threads on Family Guy, South Park .etc. you just have too look
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
The Simpsons is not funnier than Family Guy. I used to be a die-hard Simpsons fan, but after I started watching Family Guy I just couldn't laugh at it anymore.
if you were a REAL fan, youd also know that its on tbs..... i shall now continue to hold my throne.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
this thread is almost as embarrassing as that one time i was on survivor
I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD WASH YOUR CLOTHES IN OUR DRINKING WATER! I CANT DEAL WITH THIS

*trips, knocks over set*

oh look! head hunters.. Ehhhhhehhhehh

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by Ostin
if you were a REAL fan, youd also know that its on tbs..... i shall now continue to hold my throne.

hahah you got me i did know that tho i jsut didnt say it i have season 5 on dvd so........what haha jk
South Park = King of the Hill>The Simpsons>Family Guy

but they're all funny.

South Park due to it's political and satirical humor. and the great parody's
King of the Hill for it's realism to everyday life
The Simpsons for it's extremely long run and frank, up front humor
and Family Guy for just being flat out absurd.
Nikolas
Quote by lobster624
simpsons>family guy

Simpsons seasons 4-12 are consistantly better than anything Family Guy will ever produce.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Futurama pwns them all anyway, so this thread is null. Maybe even void.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
South Park = King of the Hill>The Simpsons>Family Guy

but they're all funny.

South Park due to it's political and satirical humor. and the great parody's
King of the Hill for it's realism to everyday life
The Simpsons for it's extremely long run and frank, up front humor
and Family Guy for just being flat out absurd.

No way your the first user to actually have the same line of favorites as me.

For me it goes King Of The Hill = South Park > Simpsons > Family Guy = Futurama.

And your a Zep fan too.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
family guy and futurama>every other cartoon
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by Ostin

i disagree if you were a real fan you would watch it on [Adult Swim] because they have all the other good cartoons like the almighty AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE!!!!!

*steals Ostins throne*
Quote by Twist of fate
Recording: Im gonna bend you over and screw you like an animal you slut

Police: OMFG! GET THE BOMB!

MAN LAW!
It's all about opinion. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT LIKES AND DISLIKES. I love family guy, and if you don't I really don't give 2 sh!ts about it. I also hate pickles and onions...zomg people who like pickles and onions are sick and stupid!!!

This Thread Sucks.
Quote by schecter_elite
It's all about opinion. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT LIKES AND DISLIKES. I love family guy, and if you don't I really don't give 2 sh!ts about it. I also hate pickles and onions...zomg people who like pickles and onions are sick and stupid!!!

This Thread Sucks.

Take a chill pill
Sent from my iPad.
Ugh, you guys need to be ****ing sterilized.

Family Guy is the most ****ing boring show I've ever seen. In all honesty, you guys must be kidding if you think it's funny. Non sequiturs get very old, very fast, and the continued use of the same, re-hashed jokes on Family Guy are not funny or cute or whatever. The characters are forgettable, stereotypical, and boring. Not to mention they're not ironic in the least, they're just made to fit the stupid cartoon mold. Not to mention they have horrendous voice acting.

All of this coupled with boring pop culture references makes for a completely boring television show. Try watching something like Arrested Development, Clone High, or even Seinfeld just to get a feeling for a show that doesn't involve boring comedy and doesn't appeal to the lowest common denominator (aka your beautiful selves).
Quote by n0selfesteem

Family Guy is the most ****ing boring show I've ever seen. In all honesty, you guys must be kidding if you think it's funny. Non sequiturs get very old, very fast, and the continued use of the same, re-hashed jokes on Family Guy are not funny or cute or whatever. The characters are forgettable, stereotypical, and boring. Not to mention they're not ironic in the least, they're just made to fit the stupid cartoon mold. Not to mention they have horrendous voice acting.

All of this coupled with boring pop culture references makes for a completely boring television show. Try watching something like Arrested Development, Clone High, or even Seinfeld just to get a feeling for a show that doesn't involve boring comedy and doesn't appeal to the lowest common denominator (aka your beautiful selves).

yeahhhh........ummmmmm ur kinda of uhhhhh gay
Quote by n0selfesteem

And in my opinion, you're an idiot for not liking it. Shows what an uptight character you have. In family guy anything can happen, you have no idea whats coming up next. The shows you mentioned are an embarassment to television. Family guy is a genious cartoon which is very laid back, and the only people who don't like it are people with weiners stuck up your ass, such as yourself.
Awwww, how cute, it can use the computer! Why don't you go to bed before you hurt yourself, junior?
Quote by n0selfesteem

Quote by paintITblack39
Take a chill pill

Sent from my iPad.
Dude I get you have distaste for the show but you don't have to try to mock someone's intelligence.

Also schecter elite, be willing to respect his opnions but of course not his attitude.

I personally love the show but hold the simpsons higher.
i dont see how family guys characters are stereotypical, but i love seinfield, so i guess i dont flat out hate you

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by zeppelinpage4
No way your the first user to actually have the same line of favorites as me.

For me it goes King Of The Hill = South Park > Simpsons > Family Guy = Futurama.

And your a Zep fan too.

LOL, that's pretty crazy. Yeah, I love all forms of rock music. and I love how they pioneered all this amazing music we have today. They're the reason my other favorite band (see avatar) exists.

In fact, metal hammer called Coheed and Cambria the "new led zeppelin". Maybe a little far, but it's all good.
Nikolas
Quote by Arthur Curry
The Simpsons is not funnier than Family Guy. I used to be a die-hard Simpsons fan, but after I started watching Family Guy I just couldn't laugh at it anymore.

same with me. the simpsons used to be my favorite show, but ever since i started watching family guy, the simpsons just seems lame and pathetic now.
Quote by n0selfesteem

I agree.
Member #1 of the UG Gentlemen's Club. PM bodyheatseeker to join.
Some of you people need to seriously caaaaaaaaaaallllllllllm doooooooooooooooowwwwwn.
Quote by n0selfesteem

POW! Right in the kisser!
Originally posted by suicidesnowMMen
i am nto even gonna bother cause all of u are 2 dumb...asked would u rather be fat or skinny not, would u want to be fat or skinny"
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
LOL, that's pretty crazy. Yeah, I love all forms of rock music. and I love how they pioneered all this amazing music we have today. They're the reason my other favorite band (see avatar) exists.

In fact, metal hammer called Coheed and Cambria the "new led zeppelin". Maybe a little far, but it's all good.

I heard that "new led zeppelin" thing too... and I was kinda offended (me = diehard zep fan as well)..... but at least they gave that title to a semi descent band... C&C put out some original and great sounding music...
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
Quote by n0selfesteem

i like all those shows and a whole lot of british comedy and i love family guy

i dont see what the problem is........
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Page 1 of 2