What are some purely software-based (eg. no USB jacks, etc) guitar modelling software? I'm not 100% sure if you need that Stealth-thingo to run it.....
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Native instrument's Guitar Rig. Just download it off Bittorrent and plug your guitar in the line in jack of your sound card.

EDIT : Wait a minute! WRONG FORUM NOOB
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
Quote by Cynoxx
Native instrument's Guitar Rig. Just download it off Bittorrent and plug your guitar in the line in jack of your sound card.

EDIT : Wait a minute! WRONG FORUM NOOB

Good point there sparky. This was more of a general question about software-based modelling than anything else, but I'll PM a mod and have it moved.
I used Guitar Rig for a while, but I couldn't get it to work without having that USB thingo.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."