Alright, i have seen that there is a thread similar to this about the Vox Valvetronix amps in the forum, but i didn't want to overtake that one. I have been looking into the AD100VT and i have tried it and really enjoy it. But over the multiple amp posts i have made, you guys highly suggest tube amps for the money i would be paying. So my question is what kind of tube amp would you suggest for great cleans and high gain distortion. The Blue Voodoo I have now , the distortion is too "warm" for the type of music I play, and I don't really care for that sound anyway.

Which leads to my next question, I am going to sell my Crate Blue Voodoo 6216 soon to trade in for money toward a new amp and one of the speakers is blown. I don't know much about speakers and their handling capabilities. So I am just looking to replace the speakers with some that aren't crazy expensive, I just want to get something in there so that both speakers work to sell. So being that this amp is 60 watt tube what are some speakers that would work, and that aren't very costly.
Would any of these work?And which ones wouldn't and why.
Fender 12" Replacements

Celestion 12" Silver Series

Eminence Patriot Texas Heat 12"

Or, do you guys think it would be better for me to bet some good speakers for this amp and keep it?Would it be the tone I am looking for,because I don't ever play it,never really have, because the blown speaker makes it sound bad.
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)
-Alvarez RD20S(Natural)
-Ibanez AE20E (Blue)
-Peavey Valveking half stack
-Crate Blue Voodoo 6212
-Boss ME-50
-BC Rich Warlock Exotic w EMG 81

Ashton's Magnum Myspace
Anyone???
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Custom(Alpine White)