ok my LOW e string broke playing master of pupppetsd and i was even struming hard and it broke at the bridge and i cant get new strings till wednsday (mum in anohter state) and my dad is at work and i havnt ever had to change my strings before but im getting my gutiar teacher to show me on thursday any help?
Quote by beetroot10
ok my LOW e string broke playing master of pupppetsd and i was even struming hard and it broke at the bridge and i cant get new strings till wednsday (mum in anohter state) and my dad is at work and i havnt ever had to change my strings before but im getting my gutiar teacher to show me on thursday any help?

How long have you been playing on those strings?!
Quote by paintITblack39
Play some Green Day song.

Mostly Powerchords and you do need the low e string on most of them.
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Some Foo Fighters songs don't require the low e...
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Quote by beetroot10
um since last november lol but my gutiar before that i always -paid for stirngs to get changed

That's too long

But paying for that? I remember I had to teach myself, it was easy
Tune the remaining strings down a whole step, and find a song without the high e.

Or play Hey There Delilah by the Plain White Ts.
well if you want to know how to change strings then just push the damn thing through the back and feed the other ones through leave som slack to tightn it cant really say how much i just have the feel but tighten forward
yea it is to lng but im daving up for a new amp and yeah its in anpther 1 of my threads but anyway i htiunk i no how to i just dont no how to take the bit before the bridge off becaus eive never done it before
wow you should really know how to change strings on your own by now. you string it through the bridge, if its a fender it goes in the back. put the string in the nut, then wrap it around the tuning peg a few times, string it through the hole, wind it up. just look at the other strings
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
now its a five string bass, get over it....

XD, but no seriously the next few days are gonna suck
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
well he said he doesnt have any strings, and his teacher is teaching him thursday...

My mind is going. I can feel it.
If you were Pagaini you would keep playing entire concerto's even when you only had one string left..... Learn how to play all your riffs on all the strings playing the same notes if you get what i mean??
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.