I can't find these anywhere...

Could someone please help me out? Tabbing them out would be nice, thanks in advance.
You've got the concept of scales all wrong. No scale is in itself dissonant. The thing that makes your MUSIC dissonant is the harmony involved. The chords matter more than the scales. It's up to you to make the right choice as to what notes you're going to play over top of the chords.
I was told that there are scales of dissonances, maybe not like major and minor and pentatonic scales and that kinda stuff.

I dunno, maybe I interpreted that wrong...
I think Larry is talking about Augmented and Diminished scales? Mybe someone with more knowledge than me should comment...
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
Well a scale could contain dissonant intervals? I'm not a theory genious but i would say Locrian is more dissonant then Ionian, or something like that
Quote by ouchies
Well a scale could contain dissonant intervals? I'm not a theory genious but i would say Locrian is more dissonant then Ionian, or something like that
I will flip is someone says that Locrian is just Ionian with a different root note.

Yes, there are scales that are inherently dissonant. Locrian is, the diminished (Whole-Half and Half-Whole) scales are, the whole tone scale is, even harmonic minor and some of its modes are kind of dissonant.

To find patterns, look them up on the scale-finder on wholenote.com. You can find it under basics.
i as always will say, yes certain scales contain dissonant combinations of notes, but to make something inherently dissonant in nature your best bet is to learn your theory (of course) and intervals, more so than the scale used is the relationship of the notes being used.