When you were younger did you have an imaginary friend when you were younger? If so, elaborate.

When I was about 6, I had an imaginary friend called Gerald. It was quite cool, as we could do pretend stuff together. Eventually I started having more important things to do than stuff with Gerald. We occasionly did stuff together, but not much.

I decided that then rather than forget about Gerald and that be the end of it, I decided that he would catch the plane to Melbourne to be the friend of another child who needed an imaginary friend. What a dignifying way for him to go! I was not sad, because I can see Gerald whenever I want anyway.

Elaborate on your stories of imaginary friends.
Quote by ExplorerFreak

God, I am soo going to hell...

No, I've never had an imaginary friend. I was never that out of touch with reality as a wee child.
Quote by The Casualty
I had one named Gustav, but he wasn't trustworthy, so I had him... "Deleted" from my life.

>.>
<.<

SHHHH!! Quiet or he'll hear you!!
Quote by The Casualty
I had one named Gustav, but he wasn't trustworthy, so I had him... "Deleted" from my life.

>.>
<.<

A real ectoplasm bath, eh?

It's late, what do you expect.
did i have one??? no...

do i have one??? many, thier names are enrique, jafanda, penis, and mr bean...
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
Quote by ExplorerFreak

Wow.

I didn't have one.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
My old Invisible friends name was Dilbert, But my mom smashed him in the car door.
So I got a new one his name was Kangy, we are twins
My old Invisible friends name was Dilbert, But my mom smashed him in the car door.
So I got a new one his name was Kangy, we are twins
No, I wasn't that big of a loser. I did, however, name my bowl. His name is Charlie. He has his very own personality. He's really a very optimistic person, and always has encouraging comments. Wow, what irony.
My imaginary friend was named Tappy.

He moved to Buffalo and died of a heart attack when I was 6. I'm not making this up, either.
My Last.fm Account

My Band

Quote by Jackal58
JoHNNERz you sir are my hero of the moment.
Quote by ExplorerFreak

that made me laugh and cry at the same time....

but anyway... yeah... my imaginary friend's name was Fred.... and he was a flying bald monkey... he became a celebrity amongst me and my friends.... Gawd those were the days....
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
First off, fuck whoever posted that pic. That shit isnt the least bit funny.

Anyway, on topic. Did???? I still do. And they dont like you.
Quote by JoHNNERz
My imaginary friend was named Tappy.

He moved to Buffalo and died of a heart attack when I was 6. I'm not making this up, either.

Hey, where are you from in Pittsburgh? That's where I'm from. Im going to Pitt

No I don't think I ever had any imaginary friend. But I did eat dog biscuits. That kept me pretty entertained
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Heh heh.. I had two imaginary friends, one was Where's Wally (from the TV show) and the other was Crash Bandicoot (from the Playstation game). I watched waaay too much TV...
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Quote by jhardcore
When you were younger did you have an imaginary friend when you were younger? If so, elaborate.

When I was about 6, I had an imaginary friend called Gerald. It was quite cool, as we could do pretend stuff together. Eventually I started having more important things to do than stuff with Gerald. We occasionly did stuff together, but not much.

I decided that then rather than forget about Gerald and that be the end of it, I decided that he would catch the plane to Melbourne to be the friend of another child who needed an imaginary friend. What a dignifying way for him to go! I was not sad, because I can see Gerald whenever I want anyway.

Well, what DO you expect? You are from Tasmania for Gods sake.
I agree with LuthierOfTexas, that picture is messed up. Please remove it
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
i don't know. i think i just had a sleu of imaginary bitches i had sex with. that's still pretty much the way it works though.

i probably had one, but i mean, my family moved around so much when i was younger, it's hard to keep in touch.
#DTWD
I was always to busy with real friends... We had soo much fun back then.
Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
notice how everyone here says they "had" imaginary friends.... so wtf happened to them. did you guys murder them off or some shit?
Aren't you that guy who started that thread about being stoned? That explains your post here I'm kidding.
666 BRO
I never had an imaginary friend, but i'm not from tasmania, what the hell is wrong with the rest of you?
I had a 'friend' in Kindergarten who I think may have been my imagination. I don't ever remember hanging out with him but I knew him without previous meeting.
I never knew his name, I think he told me once, but I don't remember, I only vaguely remember the scene.
I do distinctly remember I was talking to him over a small fence (small enough for a kindergarten kid to have his head look over) and I asked him where my friend was, or if he'd seen where he was (it was lunch time). Anyway I got distracted for like a second (I think by the friend I was looking for) and I turned around to tell the kid I found him, AND NO ONE WAS THERE.

I saw him a few times . I have some theories though. Either he was a sort of imaginary friend, or he left the school without telling me.
Whoever laughed at that baby picture without any arms is going to hell. I don't know why someone would laugh at that at all. I'm absolutely disgusted.

And for the record - I did have an imaginary friend and I still do.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Feb 18, 2007,
Quote by jhardcore

That's awesome.

"I know a mouse and he hasn't got a house. I don't know why I call him Gerald. He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse."

edit:
That picture of the armless baby is depressing, how can you twisted ****ers find that amusing?