I've always wanted to try one of these things. but i've heard bad stuff mostly on the reliability side. breakdowns and what not.

anyone have any experiences with these 150 watt bricks?

i wanna get one to make sort of a joke half stack rig.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
I've always wanted to try one of these things. but i've heard bad stuff mostly on the reliability side. breakdowns and what not.

anyone have any experiences with these 150 watt bricks?

i wanna get one to make sort of a joke half stack rig.

I've got one of these suckers, and I'm impressed. It responds well to pedals and would go great with a modeller in front of it. My only issue with it is that the distortion isn't crash hot, but it's potential versatility makes up for it.
I haven't had any reliability problems yet (I've had it for almost 3 months now and I play most days).
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
ya i have one 2 and its prety solid. Crates intention was for it to be a backup primarily, but i see no reason why it can't be ur main head(if you like the tone) ive had mine for 5 months as a back up to my soldano and its working just fine.
Cool! my main idea is to use it as the same idea as those "atomic" amps basically just making a really loud signal processor or whatever pedal i feel like throwing at it.. Maybe my Digitech DF7 or my boss SD2 or .. yea. you get the point.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.