Is it any good?
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke
wouldn't really suggest it.
what's your price range?
I don't like as i lay dying
to answer your question bluntly?

no

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Spiders are horrible, check out the Roland Cube series, wayyy better for metal.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
i love mine, im just trying to get rid of it so i can afford som other new gear, so if you want to buy mine for only 150$ or 200 for amp w/ footswitch, volume, and wah
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Yean Spider isnt good for anything....except wasting money. However all those people who say "Cubes are great for metal!!", yeah...they are ok for sitting in your room and jammin out in ignorant bliss of your sub-par tone, but they really aren't all that great.

Think of it this way my friend. If you can buy a pedal for more than the amp your thinking about buying...then dont expect to much from it. Seriously...I've sold pedals for more than a spider is worth. And Im not one of those guys who think its gotta cost a million bucks to sound good...but I also know that unless you got lucky one way or another...you generally get what you pay for.
Good amp for the price. Waste of money? Nah... anything one can afford so they can plug in and jam along with your favorite tunes or band is priceless.

$150/$200 for a pleasure is money well spent. You can always sell it and upgrade later on down the road. But if you can afford something nicer, go that way.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

\w/ gear-vault.com \w/