hi can some1 tell me wat settings 4 a my chemical romance tone from my prs custom 24 and dumble od special

kthxby
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Thyr'e so O0ber Co0l, they dn'ot need SeTtIngS LolZors!!one!1
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
There are like 4 settings already on the ultimate settings thread. But... i don't know why anybody would want to emulate ANY emo band's tone because.... honestly... their tones aren't not good. It's mostly just palm muted stuff...
Heads up to everyone, new person using this account
actually there not in the Ultimate Settings thread. I would also like to know the settings to
li3k bUy a a5hd0wn fa113n ang3l and d1m3 a11 t3h kn0bz!!!!!one1111eleven!!!
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
you guys are all being real stupid.

theyre not even emo anymore. get out and listen to the REST of the black parade, not just WTTBP.

i dont know theyre settings, but i think its treble: 8 mid: 5 bass: 3
Quote by alreadygone
0r ju5t rAwkz 0ut oN A kIlleR m4rshalL MG d00d dats liek s0 aw3sum iT hurtsX!1!!111!

too bad they use JCM 800's and 2000's.
dude, i'm pretty sure xifr was kidding.

and don't take it personally, we weren't dissing MCR, more the kind of people that like it.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Damn you regulars, spoiling my fun . I wanted to see how many people would fall for it. Oh well, maybe I'll try again in a couple months.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
first, destroy poland.

then, using the blood of millions, drown your amp.

then, using your own blood, drown millions.

then, make some macaroni and cheese.

then, add salt.

then, eat.

then, undrown your amp.

then, tie your shoelaces, they're lose.

then, kill a thousand emos.

then, using their blood redrown your amp.

then, turn your amp on (you may want to rub its nipples)

then, curl up and die.

then, un-die and play blues in F.

then, die because you soaked your amp in blood, twice, then turned it on, the curled-up and died, then played blues, with a $30,000 amp covered in blood, and, most importantly, you added salt to your macaroni, so, you had a heart attack. next time, think before you make threads, or else, you'll have a heart attack. silly noobs.

I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by joel_grieve
first, destroy poland.

My parents are polish -_-

Also, would these steps void the warranty on my Dumble?
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
yes, it will, and **** em thats why.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
dude, if you wanna play emo muzak, just set everything to zero, turn off the amp and pack up your guitar.
Quote by beckyjc
Gawd people. MCR are not relatively emo and never were.

STFU, we're having fun here
S3RIOSLEY BUY A MARSHAL MG B/C ZAK WYLD3 SADE THEY R CRUSHNG AND TURN EVERYTHNG UP 2 10 NO 11!!!1!!!! WTF LOL AND PLAY POWERCHORDS B/C U R A RAAL SHREDER NOW!!!!!1!!!!1!!!11!!1!!!!1 OMG WTF LOL
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by beckyjc

someone knows what it's about

they were WANNABE emos- now they're more classic rock stylee- so they claim

Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia

I love this thread.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by the_random_hero
STFU, we're having fun here
S3RIOSLEY BUY A MARSHAL MG B/C ZAK WYLD3 SADE THEY R CRUSHNG AND TURN EVERYTHNG UP 2 10 NO 11!!!1!!!! WTF LOL AND PLAY POWERCHORDS B/C U R A RAAL SHREDER NOW!!!!!1!!!!1!!!11!!1!!!!1 OMG WTF LOL

yAay 4 zACkcc WYld3 /\/\G s3r1es ampz dey own!!11!
man, maybe zakk wylde DOES really have an MG and uses it. But maybe he uses it as A CHAIR or a beer stand.
To me, it sounds like MCR uses a lot of compression over their Marshally crunch.
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Those cameras are really cool. I'm watching a parking lot right now.

Quote by SynGates7X
alright, you need to tell me how you get the shits to come out
Quote by beckyjc

they were for Three Cheers. theyre not even close now.

Bullets FTW.
treble-8 (out of 10)
mids-6
bass-2
gain-3

worked for me on a MG (wasn't mine, im not that stupid) when i had to cover one of there songs (please dont ask, it wasn't my idea..i just took the stage-time).

I love reading this thread haha.
Quote by Arlabester
you guys are all being real stupid.

theyre not even emo anymore. get out and listen to the REST of the black parade, not just WTTBP.

I feel the need to point out they have never at anytime, in anyway resembled emo. They're not even Blink -182- to Indian Summer's Dead Kennedys and Planes Mistaken For Star's NoFX... they're Simple Plan.

Quote by Kunundrum
There are like 4 settings already on the ultimate settings thread. But... i don't know why anybody would want to emulate ANY emo band's tone because.... honestly... their tones aren't not good. It's mostly just palm muted stuff...

Saetia's clean tones are so pretty you could weep, and their chaotic parts will make your eyes bulge. And they use very little palm muted parts.
Quote by pacoasterrider
treble-8 (out of 10)
mids-6
bass-2
gain-3

worked for me on a MG (wasn't mine, im not that stupid) when i had to cover one of there songs (please dont ask, it wasn't my idea..i just took the stage-time).

I love reading this thread haha.

^you know what, those settings actually work. cool
Quote by Kunundrum
I think Syn gates is muting lol... A lot of players mute strings with their thumb...

BUT THAT IS A HELLUVA WEIRD WAY TO MUTE

Yeah, that's just him muting the lower strings while he plays stuff on the higher strings. He explains it in his harmonics lesson on the TG CD.
Absolute wanker, great guitarist.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."