^^

it seems that he doesn't want to go away from the alternate picking, finger picking and
tremolo picking...

other than that it's good...

EDIT:

I've observed that his picking hand is stiff doing all the sweeps...
and even more picking...
Last edited by Archeo at Feb 18, 2007,
Pretty good, like how he uses arpegios in his clean soloing.. cool raking into bends too, been trying to get that down for too long!!
Jesus was pretty good, wasn't he The water to wine trick is a eprsonal favorite of mine
Last edited by Cyclotoolica at Feb 18, 2007,
good player, but i'd love to hear some feeling (cliched i know but i don't see the point of fast playing for the sake of it)

and yes i am crap
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
he is good i will agree, but if ure looking for things to be impressed by there are alot of better players on youtube, plus he's asian so what do u expect?
wow, at my teacher talen show, my gym teacher played the exact same solo.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
good player, but not a whole lot of feeling in it.... And he didn't seem to use any legato technique at all, only picking. Not to say i'm better though....
Quote by Aftter-Forever
POLKA DOTS?!?!
well, that changes EVERYTHING!!!
I thought it was gonna be a video of Jesus on guitar...
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Please don't take my name in vain.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.