cancer?

but no, he used to pull his dreads through his mask
but he shaved them off and superglued them to the mask
so now he doesnt have much hair XD
Quote by Archaon
All I can say is who cares?

Quite a lot of people are interested so it seems.

So STFU, it's called a discussion, even if it isn't the most important thing in the world.
Quote by Cyclotoolica
Quite a lot of people are interested so it seems.

So STFU, it's called a discussion, even if it isn't the most important thing in the world.

You got me.
But seriously, why is his baldness such a big deal?
Quote by Archaon
You got me.
But seriously, why is his baldness such a big deal?

It's not a big deal, it's just pretty interesting to discuss.

Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
^The same way Britney going bald was such a big deal. Slipknot is all about image, so when a band member changes said image there is a lot of pointless discussion.

Amen.

I guarantee you that if slipknot didn't wear those dildo masks, they wouldn't even have HALF the fans they have now.
Quote by Archaon

Amen.

I guarantee you that if slipknot didn't wear those dildo masks, they wouldn't even have HALF the fans they have now.

Ha ha you said dildo. Corey looks like satch, and so does Josh, who is one of Stone Sour's guitarists. Strange...
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by shedlight
cancer?

but no, he used to pull his dreads through his mask
but he shaved them off and superglued them to the mask
so now he doesnt have much hair XD

I... hope you're kidding.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
^ from what I read. . .he got a scalp infection some time in 1999 due to pulling the hair through his mask. . .later he replaced the dreads with artificial hair. . .then coloured his hair between 2004/2006 and then shave it all off during the middle of the AHIG era. . .I kinda thought he looked (SiC) af during the Vol 3 era tbh. . .one of the bands greatest eras. . .
I don't know why. . .
I never told you. . .
I don't know why. . .
I never tried. . .
When we shed these bitter skins again. . .
All the reasons come to life. . .
But now it's over. . .
Now it's over. . .
9 year old thread, Blode, let it die a peaceful death
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I asked Corey for comments but he destroyed my phone and went on a 20 minute rant about how back in his day interviewers just went to the interview to have a kickass time, not film it and share this really cool experience with other people that might not have the chance or priviledge to do it in person.

Tbh he seemed salty after I asked him what he had done since The Goonies? I was just curious ....
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I asked Corey for comments but he destroyed my phone and went on a 20 minute rant about how back in his day interviewers just went to the interview to have a kickass time, not film it and share this really cool experience with other people that might not have the chance or priviledge to do it in person.

Tbh he seemed salty after I asked him what he had done since The Goonies? I was just curious ....

Quote by Corey Taylor
fuck the fucking goonies fuck. i mean seriously, what the fuck is with fucking cellphones. you fucking paid to go to a fucking concert to jsut fucking listen to the fucking music. fucking shit i can't believe fucking people. fuck fuck fuck
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
corey taylor swift

somebody make this happen

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Rather see Two Coreys be resurrected honestly.

Corey Feldman + Corey Taylor = blissful wackyness
Quote by EyeNon15
Rather see Two Coreys be resurrected honestly.

Corey Feldman + Corey Taylor = blissful wackyness

Not gonna lie. I would watch that show.

It would prolly be on VH1
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
corey taylor swift

somebody make this happen

Google did not disappoint
Is... That post op or?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I think I should find some way to close all dead threads over a certain age.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o