I'm going to buy a volume pedal soon but i have no clue wich to buy. i need it for several solos cause our band has a second guitarist now.

Any suggestions?
So what you actually want is a booster pedal to make yourself heard above the other guitarist? Volume pedals are generally used for creating volume swells, not for making yourself louder.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by Tombe
So what you actually want is a booster pedal to make yourself heard above the other guitarist? Volume pedals are generally used for creating volume swells, not for making yourself louder.

what pedal does make you louder?
good question, ill latch on to this thread and say "yeah what he said!" help please? :P
yeah, a pedal to boost my volume. Do I need to set my amp to clean before I turn on the booster pedal? (Dont know if it works like a distortion pedal)
Quote by Inf1n1tY.
yeah, a pedal to boost my volume. Do I need to set my amp to clean before I turn on the booster pedal? (Dont know if it works like a distortion pedal)

do you have a tube amp?
An EQ pedal makes a decent booster.
But you could also gust get another OD pedal that has lets you boost the volume while adding minimal gain to your amps current distortion. The cheap FAB effects do this well; the volume from these things is deafening.
Um...just get a volume pedal. Set your amp to your solo volume, then turn the volume down for rhythm playing and up for the solo.
Quote by beckyjc
An EQ pedal makes a decent booster.
But you could also gust get another OD pedal that has lets you boost the volume while adding minimal gain to your amps current distortion. The cheap FAB effects do this well; the volume from these things is deafening.

oh yeah. i dont use an OD for solos, because its always on, but im going to get an equalizer.