Holah everyone,

Was my 18th do last night, really awesome good people and booze etc. I had a bunch of cards to open and got lots of cash

Then i had one card which had my name and address on it, opened it 2 tickets to the London Guitar show and Steve Vai Masterclass. I soil myself and frantically look for who sent it so i could rape them. No name to be found anywhere, ive been going through my fone book trying to find out who sent it, and its so specific too.

Craziness.
Lucky you
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
i sent it.can i come
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I'm going to that
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
I'm going to the LGS, already paid for my ticket. Still contemplating whether to see Vai or not, the extra £17 :-0 Nice present though
Quote by Yespleasevicar
Holah everyone,

Was my 18th do last night, really awesome good people and booze etc. I had a bunch of cards to open and got lots of cash

Then i had one card which had my name and address on it, opened it 2 tickets to the London Guitar show and Steve Vai Masterclass. I soil myself and frantically look for who sent it so i could rape them. No name to be found anywhere, ive been going through my fone book trying to find out who sent it, and its so specific too.

Craziness.

It was probably some paedophile.

No, but seriously, it was me. Therefore I rightfully deserve the second ticket. Pay up, bitch.
Have a girlfriend? if so it was probably her.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Was it the Ticket Fairy?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Think about it this way, if the person didn't want to put the name in the card, it means they want to remain anonymous. So if you call whoever it was up and ask them, they're probably going to say no.