Right, after my most recent thread (Mayday's Miracle Maker - it wasn't really that good) I've had an idea....

...how about we have a download den? Like as in, if a user isn't capable of downloading, he would come in here; and request for a song. Then I (and hopefully other people) will download the song and upload it into a website like yousendit.

To make this thread semi-legal, we shall send the links to the songs via P.M's. So this thread is just a place to come and request (and have a little chat about songs and stuff).

And if you feel your request has been ignored, wait a few days and ask again - don't come in and bitch.
good idea.get me superheroes by racer x please
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Already been tried in the metal forum. It can't work.

Could you explain why? I'm just curious.
Wow

Im not against it myself, but dude, you are SO banned.
Member 15 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the I love nickelodeon club. PM me to join.
Hey Mayday, could you find me The Anthem by UK rap group Paragon? I'd be very grateful if you do...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Im not against it myself, but dude, you are SO banned.

How? I've looked at the Pit rules, and this isn't really breaking any. This is practically a request thread. Who's the wiser if a few cheeky PM's get sent?
Quote by _Mayday_
How? I've looked at the Pit rules, and this isn't really breaking any. This is practically a request thread. Who's the wiser if a few cheeky PM's get sent?

yeah I'm sure the mods won't see through this thread's purpose...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Nice try.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...