Hey guys. Right now me and my band are working on making one through Maxline Music Cases (www.maxlinemusiccases.com) and it's going to be incredible. 60" long x 35" wide. That's basically what I need, that should be enough room for all my pedals, haha.

I was wondering if any of you guys have built your own pedalboards, or had a custom pedalboard built?
stereobloom.bandcamp.com
facebook.com/stereobloommusic
I built my own board out of plywood and velcro. It only cots me $60 for the velcro, and the plywood was free, since it was laying around in the garage.

Do you really need it 60'' long at 35" wide? that's huge..
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
i build one out of plywood and leftover shag carpet, i dont know what happened to it though.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
^ How do you lose a pedalboard?

Quote by RadioHead22
Yeah, as much as I'd love to say I built my own pedalboard, there's no way I could. Even though it's not too hard, someone else could do it better. I am completely mechanically inept. I can't build or take apart anything. But yeah, the pedalboard needs to be big, as most of the pedals I have, or plan to purchase are either Electro-Harmonix or from Line 6's Modeling (I've got the filter, modulation, and two Delays) series. And we all know how big those are. Plus I've got my wah, Ernie Ball volume (which I actually gotten on 5-finger discount from guitar center, haha, I'm pretty proud of that heist), a Tubescreamer, and three of four stombox-sized pedals. Space gets taken up easily. The original plan was to have two or three Boss pedalboards (PS-45), but I figure it'd be easier to have one gigantic pedalboard, I just think it would make touring easier not having to connect too many pedalboards together and carry each one. I have no idea how heavy the board's going to be though, haha. It'd going to be a freaking whale! It's necessary though, everyone in my band has a pedalboard. My keyboardist has three or four pedals, my bassist has three of four, and our percussionist has a ride cymbal mic'd up running through five or six pedals as well. The only one that doesn't have a pedalboard is our drummer.
stereobloom.bandcamp.com
Quote by greendayguitar
^ How do you lose a pedalboard?

got lost when i was moving, since i had to move like three times in a year a few years ago. though actually it might be in long term warehouse storage with some of my other stuff.

Last.fm
well find that thing, the shag carpet sound sweet. What color? if it was purple or something it'd be hottest thing ever. haha
stereobloom.bandcamp.com
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
got lost when i was moving, since i had to move like three times in a year a few years ago. though actually it might be in long term warehouse storage with some of my other stuff.

Haha. Okay. I was going to say, how the hell do you just misplace your pedalboard?

Quote by RadioHead22
still fitting. So you didn't have the pedalboard for touring or anything? Cause you can't really stick the pedals to the shag, can you?
stereobloom.bandcamp.com
velcro sticks to shag carpet pretty well, for touring i just throw all of my pedals into a padded flight case that was originally made for a rack mounted synth and i currently dont use a pedalboard.

Last.fm