He's not awful, but he shouldn't be giving out lessons if he can't play what he's teaching cleanly and can't speak clearly to the camera.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Well, i don't think he does a hammer on once in that video, perhaps in his "random solo". But he's one hand tapping thunderstruck and Sad but True is pull offs....
well personally i think anyone who video tapes them self playing guitar alone and puts it on youtube is a f**king loser
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by Arctine
Well, i don't think he does a hammer on once in that video, perhaps in his "random solo". But he's one hand tapping thunderstruck and Sad but True is pull offs....

Guess what tapping is? That's right, hammer ons and pull offs! Was Thunderstruck one handed tapping? Yes!
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Quote by pity tha' foo'
Guess what tapping is? That's right, hammer ons and pull offs! Was Thunderstruck one handed tapping? Yes!

As far as i am aware you can hammer-on without tapping, tapping's a different technique altogether, and what he was doing was tapping...
And tapping consists of hammer ons and pull offs. What don't you understand about that?
Quote by Qazxs
Lol, what makes you guys think he is so good?

His bends are off and he doesn't even fret right in the second video.

Also, posting an AC/DC song is pretty damn lame, little 12 year old CR.
his timing is quite bad on thunderstruck and he mishits far to many notes to teach it to anyone

Quote by Arctine
As far as i am aware you can hammer-on without tapping, tapping's a different technique altogether, and what he was doing was tapping...

you can hammer on without tapping .... but you cant tap without hammering on
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by garden of grey
Lol, what makes you guys think he is so good?

His bends are off and he doesn't even fret right in the second video.

Also, posting an AC/DC song is pretty damn lame, little 12 year old CR.

No one said he was good. He certainly isn't good, but he's not awful. At least not in comparison to some of the vids out there. The video of that UG'er that was labelled 'shredding' and then transpired to be him playing about 3 notes and then hopping on a pogostick, now that was awful.
Quote by Qazxs
Quote by tommyt
his timing is quite bad on thunderstruck and he mishits far to many notes to teach it to anyone

you can hammer on without tapping .... but you cant tap without hammering on

Yeah, i get you. He still should have said it's tapping imo...
worst timing i've heard/seen for a long time!
My gear:
Fender 50th anniv American Strat Deluxe NICE
Fender Eric johnson Strat SEXY
Gibson SG Special Gothic II RAW
Ibanez JS 1000 VERSATILE
Gibson Les Paul Custom OOH BABY
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head & Cab LET'S ROCK
has anyone else noticed his abysmal picking technique? acrtually quite funny.
What accent i THAT?

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
Quote by philjay
What accent i THAT?

He lives in England, but is south African or something.
Quote by Bair
tell him to put that thing down and go get laid

Just my thought!
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by Muppet
Just my thought!

You honestly think he'd manage getting laid?