Poll: Do YOU fear the aged?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do YOU fear the aged?
Yes, they be mighty scary
8 19%
No, they're just people, but older....
27 64%
You're a freak, this thread is wrong in the face, etc.
7 17%
Voters: 42.
Okay, so my Granny is over at my house for dinner, and I love her as my Nan n such but... I've kinda always had a slight fear of old people... They're so fragile I wouldn't want to touch them for fear of hurting them, and I've always thought they might have some way of stealing my youth

So yeh, anyone else afraid of the old?

EDIT: Oh, and give your reasons.
No, not really.

Pussy.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Wtf? No, cherish the moment you have with your elders.

In a strictly platonic way.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
^^^^ couldn't have put it better myself

edit: to dinkydaisy
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Lol i woodnt say im scared. But u no, thye can b incredibly stereotypical, judging and rowdy when ina group. So i would perhaps be a little scared if cajught off guard and i end up in the same room as a large group of them.
WTF? Dude how can you seriously be afraid of old people? They are like the most..weak...creatures...ever
Quote by wokketywok
...why?

im guessing by the eye rolling you can guess it was a joke?
Quote by shedlight
im guessing by the eye rolling you can guess it was a joke?

i dont get the joke.
I saw something about a dude who actually has a really bad fear of grannies. So much so that when he was in a supermarket and these two pensioners walk towards him he had a panic attack and collapsed. I think he's just saying it so he doesn't have to encounter his mother in law
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
im not afraid of them.

i just think theyre annoying. they love to complain to me at work about the smallest discrepancy on prices of groceries they buy. i mean seriously. something might cost $1.25, and it comes up at like $1.30, and they get totally pissed off.
Some old guy called the cops on me and my friend for no reason, blamed us for fireworks or something.

Well cops came turned out we were innocent and the guy got a talking to about false alarms.

But no I love my granny.....

Depends more on the people than their age, however most old people have gotten annoying IMO.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Oh yes, I'm so afraid of their 20 mph driving.

Ha! You should see my Nan, last year she got a couple of points on her license, because she just hates goin slow, so whenever we go anywhere as a family everyone's like 'Just don't let Winnie drive!'
Quote by AceOfBlades
I've always thought they might have some way of stealing my youth

Yes, at night, when you're not looking, they suck in your youth and next morning you wake up and you're just like them.

Quote by abs_n91
Yes, at night, when you're not looking, they suck in your youth and next morning you wake up and you're just like them.

~stepco
Nah they don't bother me. This shop where I work has a few old customers, and I gotta say most of them really tend to have the right idea about life. You can learn a lot from 'em.