I really want a pink guitar but it's impossible to find a quality guitar that comes in pink. im getting a guitar for my birthday and i want to know if you can get a guitar painted without messing it up and how much it would cost. thanks
There are a countless number of pink guitars out there, just think 80's shred guitar. Not to mention those Daisy Rock things and those Hello Kitty! guitars.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
yeah but my price range for the guitar is lik a grand i dont think i can find a guitar thats pink for that price. quality coems before color but i'll pay to change the color.
Quote by emanuel77
yeah but my price range for the guitar is lik a grand i dont think i can find a guitar thats pink for that price. quality coems before color but i'll pay to change the color.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-Jackson-Custom-Soloist-Pink-Guitar-beck-vai-jem_W0QQitemZ120086378008QQihZ002QQcategoryZ33044QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

It took me 20 seconds to find that.
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
yah, i played the hello kitty! squire and it sounds good. but i dnno if u wanna be seen with a hello kitty guitar hahaha.
"And float down Grand Street in daylight..."
Yeah the ibanez is pretty good actually. if u know ne luthiers (guitar dudes) then it isn't extortionate to get your guitar coloured. Im guessin like 30 to 50 pounds depending on the guitar