Page 1 of 2
I did a search on the forums and I didn't find a thread for this band and I was so surprised caz Dragonforce is the BOMB.

If u haven't heard of them, Dragonforce is a speed/power/extreme/progressive metal band in the U.K. They totally kick ass! http://dragonforce.com

Anyways, I own all their CDs and I'm going to see them in April
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Good stuff. I like Dragonforce despite the critisism they get...not sure what my favourite song would be...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
theyre all right but alot of theyre stuff isnt really that hard it just sounds like it. i wasnt impressed by them.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
lol but its closed!

duhhhhh

rofl, you just closed it.
I've found Jesus
i saw them in october, one of them did an impressive half hour or soemthing of just keyboard solos
^^

Such is the tyranny of this Scouse regime.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
@ Bo closing the thread. good cover

but yes, i liked DragonForce when they first came out. their speed was cool, their innovation - albeit restricted to making odd sounds - was kinda cool. then over the course of 2 albums they showed that they're just a one trick dog. Valley of the Damned is the only thing worth listening to, because everything else just sounds the same.
lol yeah but overall i think they're really good. my fav song is prolly fury of the storm, through fire and flames, or disciples of babylon <-- (that one is the BEST)
^^^Hasn't it always? Lol.

I may use it in a derogatory(sp?) fashion, but I still capitalise it

^^And you obviously don't read Dragonforce lyrics (Not that I blame you LOL).
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
lol nah i dont, but whenever i think of their lyrics i think of the song where dragons roam, which is all about how much they love dragons
Quote by alliwant
Good stuff. I like Dragonforce despite the critisism they get...not sure what my favourite song would be...

Because they're all the same maybe?

That's right, I went there
Quote by Angel Fires
They really aren't, many of their songs are very different actually.

Not different enough to make a distinction in my opinion. One trick pony.

We either get *Lookhowfasticanplay* songs or *letsbreakthealbumintwowithaniceballad* songs.
DragonForce are so funny. They're fat but also boring as hell.
Why does the lead singer crimp his hair? Who still does that?
actually i think thats the way it grows, tho i could be wrong. assuming crimp means "make it wavy/curly like".
Meh, I don't listen to this band anymore, they got way to popular. Am I the only one who listened to them when they were still DragonHeart? I remember they released their EP on soem filesharing thing I found, i still have that CD. It was called Valley of the Damned I think.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Alucard II
actually i think thats the way it grows, tho i could be wrong. assuming crimp means "make it wavy/curly like".

It doesn't look naturally curly though, it looks like he crimps it. Crimping is straight hair curled or ironed in that sawtooth pattern.
Last edited by Embodiment at Feb 18, 2007,
Why does everyone hate bands when they get popular? Unless they change their sound I don't see the point. On topic, I can only stand Throught the Fire and Flames and even that is dragged out far too long for my tastes. Also the singer's voice irritates me after a while. DragonForce is for power metal nubs ^_^ Power Quest is where it's at. A guy who left DragonHeart started it. Myspace em if anything.
I hate when bands get popular because it attracts faggots
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by The Necromancer
Power Quest is where it's at.
Blind Guardian & Rhapsody > all
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
I hate when bands get popular because it attracts faggots

Seriously. Most of their "fans" are the r-tards who say
"Herman is teh Fastersterst EveR!"
Idiots like that give Dragonforce a bad name.
Dragonforce is kindof a bad name in itself though. lol.
I'm back, you douchebags.
Uhhh...guys? They really aren't that popular. They're really good, but they are DEFINATELY not in the mainstream. No doubt more people know about them now and days but I wouldn't say they are popular. Besides there's nothing wrong with being popular, there is SOME good popular music...
Quote by Angel Fires
Uhhh...guys? They really aren't that popular. They're really good, but they are DEFINATELY not in the mainstream. No doubt more people know about them now and days but I wouldn't say they are popular. Besides there's nothing wrong with being popular, there is SOME good popular music...

Actually they're pretty well known with the scenecore culture. It's not that they're famous that they're bad, it's that their music has too much wankage and that some/most of their fans just ruin it that much more with their obsessions.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Meh, I don't listen to this band anymore, they got way to popular. Am I the only one who listened to them when they were still DragonHeart? I remember they released their EP on soem filesharing thing I found, i still have that CD. It was called Valley of the Damned I think.

I listened to them before Inhuman Rampage.
Page 1 of 2