I have finally found my Super Nintendo! I've been wanting to play this thing forever, and I could never find it. Now I have Yoshi's Island at my very fingertips. As well as Brett Hull Hockey, The Lion King, Donkey Kong Country 3 and Street Fighters II. These games are going to be crazy on my 62" TV

Anyone else have an awesome gaming system like Super Nintendo?
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I have a system. Mario Allstars pwns.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I have a SNES. Maybe I'll dig it out later. Street Fighter 2 ftw!
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Yeah I have GBA, SNES, NES, SEGA Genesis, PS1, and N64, all conveniently on my computer, god I love roms, too bad I rarely play' em.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
knocking down our garage a few years ago i found our old NES in a box with Super Mario Bros 3 in it. what a game

i've almost got every nintendo system made: NES, N64, Gamecube, Game Boy Pocket/Colour/Advance/SP, and the DS. only need SNES, Virtual Boy, original "grey brick" Game Boy, GB Micro and DS Lite. if i found a 64DD somewhere i'd buy that as well.
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Last edited by The Overlord at Feb 18, 2007,
i have the SNES also, chun li pwns!!!!!! oh and i also have a NES, my mom found me one for xmas, since something happened to my old one. prolly best gift ever.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
I have a NES, but I don't know where it is. I also have a Commodore 64 and a SEGA Master System.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Why you didn't just download some roms and zsnes ?
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

i only have an NES. i wish i had a SNES.

used to have an Atari 2600. kicked ass until it stopped working a few years ago.
dude. ROMs are dumb.

half the awesomenessticity of NES etc. was the actual system and holding the controller and rapidly pressing 'B' to punch someones head in.
ROMs just don't give you the experience.

my NES broke :[
I still have my old N64 and SNES, Super Mario World is still one of my favourite games

Quote by Dinkydaisy
I have a SNES. Maybe I'll dig it out later. Street Fighter 2 ftw!

LOL I love that game, I pwn all at it
ROMs are not 1/4 as cool as having the system, ROMs FTL.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Haha. People seriously think roms are as good as the sytem... wrong. I have SNES roms and I have an SNES. The games are just so much better using the actual controller. If somebody develops a retro controller for my laptop to play SNES roms, I'll buy it and sell my SNES. Until then, no thanks.
Having the N64 emu is better because you can play the games over the internet. It's a bit shit using a keyboard with Goldeneye though unless you buy the £10 adaptor to get the controller into your PC.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
I love going over my friend with a bar's house, getting drunk, and playing Zombies ate my Neighbors.

Seriously, Johnny Walker Red + ZAMN= Heaven.
Quote by soccermom
Of course eating unbelievable amounts of anything can probably harm you, but i chose bananas because they look like willies.
SNES ftw.
I got NBA Jam Tournament Edition, Super Mario World, Batman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, Jurassic Park, and a shitload of others that are somewhere in my basment, but i keep the favorites in my room.
Quote by natel0083
SNES ftw.
I got NBA Jam Tournament Edition, Super Mario World, Batman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time, Jurassic Park, and a shitload of others that are somewhere in my basment, but i keep the favorites in my room.

Jurassic Park!!!!!!!!!!!! That's seriously the best game for SNES....goddamn!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
There are plugs to put retro controllers to your computer.

You get hte controller cut off the plug and wire it up to a usb plug. Plugnplay snes!