Hi, i'm looking for some info on decent guitar effect to create the perfect 60's/70's psychedelic sound. Especially the effects that are used by Rocky Erikson or the Electric Prunes.
So far i'm using a delay, chorus, wah en flanger but is there any other thing i should be using?
I want to hear as much as possible!

Thanx a lot!!
You'll want a decent fuzz box to sound psychedelic.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
big muff pi!
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
a fuzz a wah and a phaser, also hand everyone coming into your shows like 5 hits of acid.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by the regulator
So far i'm using a delay, chorus, wah en flanger but is there any other thing i should be using?

Analog or digital? You really want analog stuff for a vintage psychedelic sound. I use an Electric Mistress and a Deluxe Memory Man, and I can get very 1968.

A quality fuzz is also in order, the Big Muff was big back then, but a lot of these new boutique pedals probably out-psych that thing today. A classic wah like the Vox 847 or 848 is also a must.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
mooger fooger ring modulater

craziest shit ever.
They say good things come in small packages. You know what else comes in small packages? Unrelenting pain and horror.
Quote by eltravo
mooger fooger ring modulater

craziest shit ever.

i dont have that particular ring modulator.i have a burford robot.

craziest shit ever pretty much sums it up!!
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

i can't agree enough with the fuzz recommendation. bonus points if you get a fuzz box with a footswitchable octave. my highest recommendation to the HomeBrew Electronics UFO. they're not super expensive and it'll give you the absolute perfect psych tone. check out this link to a video of it being demoed on gearwire:

http://www.gearwire.com/hbe-ufo-stompbox.html

other than that, get a small stone. that and the big muff were the staple pedals of that era.