i have the problem that my strap keeps falling off so i tried reading around the forum for a way to solve the problem to see if it was because of a bad quality or strap or what but from what i have seen i need some strap locks?

could you guys give me some suggestions in how to choose strap locks? and do i have to modify my guitar to put the strap locks? like dissamble or something lke that?

i was looking at this thing it would look awesome on my guitar because i got eagle inlays but at the end i don't care how cool it looks i want quality because i dont want my 1000$ guitar hit the floor

so yeah basically any advice is appreciated

Lock
I suggest looking into schallers for thick straps. I actually bought one yesterday...used it and it works amazingly well! I think it's actually necessary for guitarists to use straplocks...just learn how to seperate them in the package
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
the dunlop straplocks are good. i have them and dont have any complaints. the only thing you realy need to know is. craftsmanship, cuz if you suck with tools like i do ur gonna end up putting 3 holes at the bottom of ur guitar.
ya
i use scheller straplocks and there amazing
i can do guitar spins all day and nothing will happen
well i use the special tops off of grolsch beer bottles they seem to work fine and if they dont at least u got some beer
ya
i use scheller straplocks and there amazing
i can do guitar spins all day and nothing will happen

are this the ones you have ?
do you have to dissablembe guitar alot or is is simple to put?

schelle straplocks

well i use the special tops off of grolsch beer bottles they seem to work fine and if they dont at least u got some beer

i might try that later lol on a friends guitar that is

Get the cheap 25p ones fro,

could you psot a link?
I would never do spins with a guitar...heck

I tried to do one with a guitar hero controller and almost killed myself in the process.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
thanks for the suggestions guys

i bought some dunlop straplocks and my strap doesnt fall off anymore
Dunlops are the worst.

Schaller or Dimarzio Cliplok.