Is it me, or doesn't anybody sell spare parts for Jackson guitars? I searched all over the net, can't find anything.

I'm looking for a black control plate and a black truss rod cover for an RR3
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
I had a look, non on the UK ebay. Some truss rod covers on us ebay, but will cost me £7 shipped for a piece of plastic.

No control plates anywhere
My Gear:

I guess nobody knows of anywhere?
My Gear:

Well I'm pretty sure they don't sell spare truss rod covers. I know I've never found one with the model name and stuff.

http://www.fretsonthenet.com/USAJackson.htm

That's a site that will sell you the correctly shaped truss rod covers, at least. They have pickguards as well.

You'll probably complain about prices but dude, that's the going rate. Especially for rare parts. Be thankful you aren't an ibanez fanboy who wants to replace his tremelo and has to pay like $400 for it.
well, I actually found that site. BUT, he makes the parts himself and you have to email him for them and it all seems a little dodgy if you ask me. Thats why I asked here, I want official parts from an official site. I guess there aren't any
My Gear:

Quote by tabber666
well, I actually found that site. BUT, he makes the parts himself and you have to email him for them and it all seems a little dodgy if you ask me. Thats why I asked here, I want official parts from an official site. I guess there aren't any

Nope..

He does make the parts himself, though. Its understandable, though, considering he probably has to cut/shape them by hand. They're made to order, which would explain why you have to contact him about it.

If you're really concerned have him put them up as a private auction on Ebay and pay via paypal. They offer up to like $300 in buyers protection for free...
Are you kidding? You ever tried searching under guitars with the keyword "Jackson" on ebay?
^ yes, and I didn't find what I am looking for, except a truss rod cover, which I will probably buy.
My Gear: