What's the flaw in my setup?

Basially, i keep getting this nasty buzzing feedback noise when i play. This normally wouldn't be a problem, i'd just buy a noise gate to sort it out. However,this noise continues WHILE I PLAY. On distortion, no problem. Can't hear it anyway. On clean this is a serious problems. When playing a song like "Nothing Else Matters" the buzzing can still be heard quite audibly underneath, and the sound seems to increase when i release anything metal on the guitar. This means that i cant play open strings without a loud buzzing noise drowning everything out. Anyone got any ideas? I've never experienced a problem like this before.

p.s my setup is:

Jackson JS30DK Dinky----Lead----Roland Cube 30x

Thanks very much guys.
which pickup are you using?

and if you have a cheap lead, it can pick up interference.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I posted a similar question in the Customisation forum a while ago. Seems that it's a sign of the guitar's wiring not being properly grounded. I ran an extra ground wire from the Bridge to the Pickup switch on my brother's strat when he was recording the other night. Got rid of a lot of buzz.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
Quote by Cosimo_Zaretti
I posted a similar question in the Customisation forum a while ago. Seems that it's a sign of the guitar's wiring not being properly grounded. I ran an extra ground wire from the Bridge to the Pickup switch on my brother's strat when he was recording the other night. Got rid of a lot of buzz.

not necessarily.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!