I have a used

Douglas 6 string bass for $125 +s shipping

Ampeg BA115 (bass amp) that i'll sell for $250 + Shipping

(you can take both for $350 +shipping)

Dean Edge 5 that i'll sell for $250 + shipping

and a Crate GLX 212 (guitar amp) for $375 +shipping

pm me for more info. Prices are negotiable.

will ship only to continental US
Trades?
Gear:
Ibanez RG320QS(For Sale) 275 shipped w/HSC!
My EVH Strat(for sale or trade) 195 shipped!
Meanstreet EVH guitar
Marshall MG15CDR Prac. Amp(for sale or trade)65 shipped!
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
*Coming* Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack
what do you have? i'd prefer money b/c i'm trying to raise enough to by a frettless MM Stingray, but if you have something good maybe ill trade.
PM Sent
Gear:
Ibanez RG320QS(For Sale) 275 shipped w/HSC!
My EVH Strat(for sale or trade) 195 shipped!
Meanstreet EVH guitar
Marshall MG15CDR Prac. Amp(for sale or trade)65 shipped!
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
*Coming* Crate GT1200H/G412SL Half Stack
Hmm, is that ampeg powerful enough to handle a show with a couple of loud guitar amps?
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
yeah i used it for 2 years with my 2 guitarists using a mesa triple rect and a marshall jmc (both halfstacks)
i can have 'em for you tomorrow. I can tell you though it's in perfect cosmetic condition except for a missing truss rod cover, and its transperent blue with nice looking wood and gold hardwear. I can email you with some sound clips of it right now if you pm me you email.
and as i was lookin at the bass i just noticed a chip in the finish on the back of the bass in the middle of the bolts holding the neck on. its small but i figured i'd let you know.
Last edited by Andmoore1230 at Feb 21, 2007,
Hey guys, Due to a mistake with bannings i was forced into using that other username! DO NOT WORRY THE ITEMS ARE STILL FOR SALE! IF YOU HAVE PM'd ME IN THE LAST 2 DAYS I DID NOT GET IT! you will need to send it again. Thanks you

- Andrew