Hey my band is about to start playing gigs so the fact is i need a bigger amp since i only use a 30. I want to go for a 100W but i have no idea what kind to get. Its basically punk music and my budget is between 600-800. Someone want to help me about? Im thinking a half-stack would be good
You don't need 100watts, and you don't need a half stack.

Look around at some decent valve combos.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
+1 to what R_H_C_P said.

I would look for a tube/valve combo, but i dont really know what ones to reccomend for punk. But i would say you could find a great tube combo for 600-800, and 30w of tube is plenty for a average size gig, and you can always mic it.
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
30 watt valve amp cranked is insanely from my experiences--sounds very nice though .

You don't need 100 watts...that's definatley overkill to tehz m@x. What bands are you into?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R