What exactly do you need to send out the waves?
And how do you get your stereo the play into the antenna?
PLAY THAT SQUIDDLY WIDDLY WOMP WOMP SHIT!!
i have no idea how to actually send radio waves and as far as i know this is illegal,
but what i know about making radio i would consider SHOUTcast, this is Winamp's online radio station where you could make your own station.
I think such would be a better solution although i have no idea what your purposes are.
Quote by giant_toaster
search for ham radio.

Ham radio ?
Looking for a new sig!
Ham radio is a dutch site as far as i see and i don't think it would be appropriate for most people here although I may be dutch and understand it.
If you find a site like this in english it would be a usefull contribution thou.
HAM radio is amateur radio, you don't need a permit for some AM, you need one for FM, look for a radio transmitter to broadcast it, trucker radio is CB.
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
I'm pretty sure the online radio things are the way to go. Then again, if you feel like hooking up a few power generators to a giant antenna on your roof you could go that way too. Though it wouldn't be hard for the cops to find out whose broadcasting the signal.
hahaha, how can I broadcast AM waves since I dont need a permit for it?
PLAY THAT SQUIDDLY WIDDLY WOMP WOMP SHIT!!
i dont have the first clue as to how to do all that, but my dad has his own "radio" station on the internet... and im lookin out the window right now and i dont see any broadcast towers... google that shit...
LAISSEZ LES BON TEMPS ROULER
my friend used to have all the stuff and we'd run one out of his place, only went out as far as like 8 blocks though. Then the we got shut down by the cops but we didn't get a fine because we were only 13.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by mick3355
Ham radio is a dutch site as far as i see and i don't think it would be appropriate for most people here although I may be dutch and understand it.
If you find a site like this in english it would be a usefull contribution thou.

lol

its just amateur radio, consider it a crosscountry walkie talkie

and ya you need to have a licence or you will pay a big fine, and i doubt they would have a hard time finding you because to send those radio waves you need a huge antenna.

EDIT: and even if you get away with it, you still gotta pay for each song you play if u plan on playing music
Last edited by Tedward at Feb 18, 2007,
Google is your friend. Look up FM transmitters... or just go to FM-Transmitter.com

It isn't cheap.
id suggest going down to your local radio or university radio and ask about getting your own timeslot, i know someone here who has like an hour segment where he plays metal on the community radio, good experiance if your interested in geting into the radio industry