i will be attempting to recreate a classic to day: Honda Sound Works Fab Spice effects pedal. What is this pedal you might ask? Well only the Japs could describe this pedal as brilliance: Using procurement difficult WESTERN ELECTRIC [waia]. You just connect the unique range impression [vuintejikonsoru] and the like having and the unit where you can obtain the harmonic overtone it is. Using for all musical instruments not only the guitar, you show the splendid effect.
(Please connect always use immediately before the amplifier and. In and out connecting conversely, enabled and at that time mid- is a little cut. Please adjust to the taste and use.)

I will be recreating this classic to get those rich harmonic overtones and sparkiling mids that so many japs have had without us.

pictures up in about 30 seconds when i'm dont building this piece.

down there i got a black box which i randomly found, 2 input jacks, old old wire and a couple tubes im putting in my VJ as we speak
Attachments:
Picture 003.jpg
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
Last edited by The_Clap at Feb 18, 2007,
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
You know this pedal is only a piece of wire between two jacks correct?

seriously?? and people actually paid for this piece of wire in a box?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
All it is, is wire between two jacks. No point.

http://cgi.ebay.com/MEGA-RARE-HSW-SPICE-BOX-HONDASOUND-l1022_W0QQitemZ140085346890QQihZ004QQcategoryZ22669QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

LMAO look at that scam. They even should a picture of the inside.
i can just imagine it sounding lik crap tbh

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

they sell these in japan like no other ive been to a couple jap dealers and korean dealers these actually sell...i dont get it at all so we're about to see what happens. its just as a joke but im seriously building this
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Your build two jacks with wire in between? Are you serious dude? Really, its not going to do anything, especailly if you just used normal wire, but tone suck.
im putting the holes in the shield too
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Wahs are tone-suck. Distortion is tone-suck. it's a certain kind of tone-suck which now, thanks to threadstarter, i can stop having nightmares over what it actually does.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Why not build a real pedal? At least add a switch so you you can mute your whole setup.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
i am adding the switch MAYBE i dont have one at the house right this second
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'

Quote by zeppelinpage4
i am waiting for my dad to get home, he has the soldering iron and stuff.
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Dude, let me say you're a freaking idiot. This thing is housed in a METAL container, meaning the insulation holes aren't going to achieve anything because it's already shielded from interference.
N00b, don't waste your time and money.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
1.im fully aware that im retarded

2.im not wasting any amount of money
a. just time
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Oh God this thread brings back memories. Did he ever get it finished?
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."