u know with arabian guitar riffs is what i'm looking for like the stuff he offspring did in come out and play, pay the man, and take it like a man
don't know about arabian stuff, but an awesome surfpunk (they call themselves skate punk, but its surf guitar, cuz they are skaters) but JFA. that band rules buy We Know You Suck, got like 40 songs and they all are fast furious hardcore with surf riffs
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
JFA is good, and they actually have a few straight up surf covers. For other bands, check out:

Man or Astro-man? (instrumental surf)
Agent Orange (old surf punk)
Challengers (from the 60s)
Ventures (also from the 60s)
Surfaris (once again, from the 60s)
Satan's Pilgrims (like Man or Astro-man?)
Radio Birdman (rock n' roll punk with surf guitars in some songs)
Neptunes (another revival band)
And if it weren't for airplanes Buddy Holly & The Crickets would have taken over the world too. fucking airplanes
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by yeahyeah
And if it weren't for airplanes Buddy Holly & The Crickets would have taken over the world too. fucking airplanes

No chance.

All the hicks hated that gosh darn ****** music.
If you've never heard anything by Agent Orange, you're basically missing out on life. Radio Birdman too. You can't go wrong with Dick Dale either and the Dead Kennedys have some surfy stuff. But seriously, get some ****in' Agent Orange.
There is a local band in my area called the throbbing hot rods and they play surf. Go to myspace.com/thethrobbinghotrods.com
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
i listened to agent orange and dick dale fore years

also agent orange has been one of my favorite bands
Last edited by Newdawn at Feb 19, 2007,
the offspring said agent orange is the only influence they had in writing come out in play. Agent orange is badass, and if you like the dead kennedys, frankenchrist was pretty surfy.
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
yeah that albums kick ass but they did mention others for most of their arabian riffs i just cant spell them
definatelly go for agent orange, and Dick Dale. probablly the most famous surf song ever is dick dale's Miserlou.
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

The Lively Ones not necessarily punk but they are badass have no vocals if you've seen Pulp Fiction they do the intro to the movie. Also Agent Orange and Ventures are really good.
Text Book Salvation! Caculation and Imagination!
Text Book Salvation! We'll Exept no Deviation!
Text Book Salvation! You call this an Education!
Text Book Salvation! Manditory Self-Eficient!
Quote by SuspectDevice
The Lively Ones not necessarily punk but they are badass have no vocals if you've seen Pulp Fiction they do the intro to the movie.

That's Dick Dale...

Their song is in the movie, though.
Hmm thought it was considering the song is on their albumn.
Text Book Salvation! Caculation and Imagination!
Text Book Salvation! We'll Exept no Deviation!
Text Book Salvation! You call this an Education!
Text Book Salvation! Manditory Self-Eficient!
Quote by SuspectDevice
Hmm thought it was considering the song is on their albumn.

I own the soundtrack to Pulp Fiction, since it's my favorite movie. The opening song is "Misirlou" by Dick Dale. "Surf Rider" by the Lively Ones is also in the movie.
hahaha...remember the gimp in the chest...and bruce willis with the samurai sword when that dude was getting butt raped...good movie...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
Quote by mike2
hahaha...remember the gimp in the chest...and bruce willis with the samurai sword when that dude was getting butt raped...good movie...

"...Bring out the gimp.''

Best. Movie. Ever.
concur.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

Quote by hardrock1315
I own the soundtrack to Pulp Fiction, since it's my favorite movie. The opening song is "Misirlou" by Dick Dale. "Surf Rider" by the Lively Ones is also in the movie.

i think that songs originally by the ventures though
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
Quote by Red-Rockabilly
i think that songs originally by the ventures though

"Misirlou" was originally a traditional Greek song, but I don't know about "Surf Rider".
i was talking about surf rider

here are some good surf bands/artists

The Ghastly Ones
Slacktone
The Truants
Davie Allen and the Arrows
The Surf Coasters
Link Wray
Duane Eddy
(last two arent realy surf but anyone who likse surf music should like them)
You listen to rock, your ass is goin to HELL! You listen to country western music, read your bible, you saved, your soul is saved.
Quote by hardrock1315
"...Bring out the gimp.''

Best. Movie. Ever.

...favorite part of the movie was when john travolta shot phil lamarr, i think his character's name was marvin, in the face; when he was talking to him about diving intervention in the apartment...laughed my ass off. so random. then him and samuel L. brought him to Quentin "the chin" tarantino's house, another great scene...damn good movie...you ever see the one of quentin's other movies, from dusk till dawn, you probably did; but if you really think about it...it was so ****ing random with the vampires and shit...that guy is ****ed up.
Quote by BrianApocalypse