ok i just wanted to know what all you guys thought about ''chavs''. i mean personally i hate them, its like i walk through my local area in which i live, and a chav will shout something unpleasant at me or throw some form of hard obect at me, or my friends/people im with at the time......all because i listen to different music to them and dress differently to them and whatever

whats your opinion on this matter?
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
I think everyone hates them.
2007 concerts: Smashing Pumpkins, Sage Francis, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, The Coup, The Roots, Blackalicious, Hieroglyphics, Wu-Tang Clan (w/ Shavo Odadjian), RATM, Tool (w/ members of Trans Am, Primus, Dead Kennedys), Queens of the Stone Age
That the next time he throws something at you, you should walk up to him, take out an iron pipe and do his face in. (unless he is twice your size).
very frustrated guitar player

член в русской группе UG! PM Vindiction to join!

And the worst comeback in the history of UG is:
Quote by ketchup_cum
your moms an is

Go fucking fight them then, every UK person I've heard talk about them says they are cowards.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
not all of them - i know of a few (personally know them aswell) that are not cowards and will try their damndest to kick the crap out of you if you fight back....which isnt good when they have about 15 of their mates with them and they are all carrying bricks
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
ok i just wanted to know what all you guys thought about ''chavs''. i mean personally i hate them, its like i walk through my local area in which i live, and a chav will shout something unpleasant at me or throw some form of hard obect at me, or my friends/people im with at the time......all because i listen to different music to them and dress differently to them and whatever

whats your opinion on this matter?

Yeah a group of them threw a bottle at my friend and me today.
I dont hate them as such but i do find their ignorance amazing in many cases.
Mods<Emos<Chavs<Paedophiles
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
all chavs should be hung from pylons by their genitals
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.