I just saw that thread get closed. I guess a Chav is a person, but what does it mean exactly?
Current:
Yamah Pacifica 112 (vintage white)
Fender PT-10 Tuner
Voodoo Lab Superfuzz
Crate MX15R
Future:
Fulltone OCD
Fender TC-90?
yeah why did that thread get closed???? ...im the threadstarter lol.....if someone could explain that would be helpfull lol
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Glasgow dude that stays close to Neds, but doesn't fight and only picks fun and doesn't work and lives off the Government.

A modern day Nike wearing Waster.
Bloody Americans....
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
C ouncil
H ouse
A nd
V iolent
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
In america you call them wiggers. Or so an american relative tells me. Basically working class council estate typed people who listen to rap music and wear dirty sports clothes, have greasy hair, lots of cheap gold jewellery, steal things, and sit in parks with their bulldogs drinking cheap cider.
Quote by Cecil Gonzales
C ouncil
H ouse
A nd
V iolent

you posted this in the thread that got closed:
Mods<Emos<Chavs<Paedophiles

so pedaphiles > all?

Heres a cute, toned down picture. lol.

Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by §tratôcaster
you posted this in the thread that got closed:
Mods<Emos<Chavs<Paedophiles

so pedaphiles > all?

No, that is just the very bottom end of the chain
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!